+ Follow This Topic

Thread: someone please advice me.. im breaking down so bad

someone please advice me.. im breaking down so bad

i have been with my x-girlfriend and we broke up 2weeks+ ago. we were together for 3 years 8 months. we have been staying together. and i have been paying for everything and she loves me just so much.

i was afool 2 years back. lying to her and went out with female about 4 times. but once only to drink and stuff. because shes insecure i did not tell her and such.

after the incidents. i have changed so much i didnt lie to her anymore and such. have been doing everything. and suddenly 3 weeks ago she asked me are you ready to tell me about the past. well , i didnt. ONLY UNTIL WE BROKE UP then i told her. and said im sorry and i wanted her back and such. then she said for some time alone and i gave it to her about 1 week. then we talked again and she said she is tired of this and dont wanna try anymore. said she thinks she dont love me in that way anymore. and ask me to stop trying and such. then i asked her if no matter the duration will i have a chance to woo you again. she said " can you dont ask me this kind of question" . and everytime i talked about the happy past she just replies " .. " " lol.. " and recently she has a new boyfriend. 2 weeks after we broke up. and they are together 1 week now. she LIKES him. but do not love him. and she still loves me.

i know i deserve this for lying and such. but i really love her so much. and ive been doing what i can to get her back.

Do i have a chance of getting her back? shes giving alot of mixed signals and thoughts.

one of the post she posted when she got together with the guy
    " I dont know if im making the right choice but at least im happy now and i know i wont regret making this decision, i will try not to care and be happy.. afterall im going to live for myself now.. and be happy."

and she is sort of avoiding to talk to the friends both she and i know.. and me.

can i have some advice and stuff and if you guys need to ask me stuff please feel free..
    Last edited by xmithrax; 28-11-10 at 08:08 PM.

So I'm a little bit confused. Is this whole thing from you going out with that girl, or is it more than that? I've recently gotten out of a 3 year relationship and she sad the same thing "I don't love you as much". By far the most hurtful words I've ever heard in my life. So I'm with you and don't really understand what those lines mean. Especially when they say they love you just not "as much". I wish they were more clear.

If this is all from you going out with that girl then perhaps you could just have a long talk with your ex and callus and truthfully tell her everything you need. Or if you think she is too far gone and messed up, then perhaps just cut contact with her altogether and try to occupy your time with other things that make you happy. 3+ years is a hard thing man, that's how long mine was. Its one he'll of a rough road, but you just have to keep occupied. I wish I could give you a definite answer but since my breakup, relationships and people in general make no sense to me. =\

its more or less she cant trust me.
    she still loves me. im sure of it. but i dont know. how can feelings fade so fast? i mean theres so much signs of her avoiding me. i wonder why.

i talked to her and she said shes tired.. and needs time for herself. but she dont know whether next time ill have chance again or not. im confused

and everytime i talk about the happy past.. and such. she will reply me with e ".."
    Last edited by xmithrax; 29-11-10 at 12:27 AM.

Of course she doesn't love him, she's only been with him for a week. Who said it has to be a full blown relationship. She might be playing the field and is only casually dating this dude. Of course she still loves you, but she isn't IN love with you. She's moved on. You can analyze this all you want but you need to accept it's over and leave her alone.

i wont hate you i want honest opinions. but do you think i still stand a chance in winning her back? despite all this? thats what i wanna know..

can trust be regained. and then work from friends and woo her back and such? because i dont think she knows what shes doing yet. and even if she does. when i asked if future will i have a chance she didnt said no.

would love a female opinion on this. or someone thats really experienced..
    Last edited by xmithrax; 29-11-10 at 01:48 AM.

Usually when a woman walks out the door most times they mean she is emotionally detached she is not coming back i know ive been there