+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little things your man would have done for you

Little things your man would have done for you

He picked me up from the airport. yes he did waited at the baggage claim area. and no he didn't take my luggage. i end up pulling it all the way to his car. we didn't not fight that day nor the day before. I just wish he could be gentleman.

Dont we all

hmmmmm.....maybe he's not on the mood

have you got a fight with him??

no fights at all that week... it's just the way he is . i'm an independent girl but a guy who treats me with the gentleman tactics really gets a big point. i hope he'll soon figure it out. i have to find ways to let him know i like to treated that way too.

So, are you saying that you need your man to read your mind and know you like this kind of behavior? What do you mean about finding ways to let him know? Tell him that kind of thing makes you feel special, tell him it hurts your feelings when he doesn't make that kind of gesture, ask him if he can try. Then praise even the tiniest improvement and reciprocate with the sorts of things HE appreciates. And if you run across something you want done for you and he makes no move, ask him sweetly if he will (pick up the baggage/fix you a cup of cocoa/rub your shoulders). If you don't communicate, you sort of lose your right to indignation, right?

hmmmmmm.......for me, the best way to solve that kind of problem is to tell him directly that you want to be treated in a special way...lol ^_^

i guess so...heheheh