+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it right to wait for her or just live a life alone??

Is it right to wait for her or just live a life alone??

hi! I have this girl that im in love with for five years. since she's still in 4th grade and im in 2nd year high school, i ddi'nt tell her my feelings....but the right time has come for me to tell her....i tell her everything..and it's quite a success coz she respond to my feelings willingly...but after 8 months in our relationship, she decided to broke up with me coz she had to finish her studies first...oh man, i don't know how to answer but i ended up saying yes although my heart was aching....but she promised me that she will wait for me after her graduation.....hahai is it ok to wait for her???

she's in the fourth grade? as in elementary school?

yup....but that was long ago though....now she's in 4th year high school

so she's a senior and how old are you now (out of curiosity)?

Hahaha, am I reading this correctly, you need to pull the wool from your eyes, a girl that's really into you wants to be with you, not away from you. Forget her and don't speak to her again until you find a girl that really wants to be with you, just my 2 cents. Lets look at your proposition for a minute, you are waiting for her, throwing away 1,2,3 years of your life, her studies are finished and all of a sudden you hear she's been with 5 other guys and is currently seeing someone else, how would you feel then eh?

it is okay to wait but you have to keep an open mind that things may still not turn out as you plan. at the same time as you wait, do not limit yourself to being happy and doing what you want even if it is with someone you never expect to enjoy a time with.
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

hmmmm kind of.....im 19 years old and she's 16 years old now......

is that so??? but she promise me that i should wait for her after graduating in college......T_T

the truth is i don't have any choice than to wait coz she's the only girl i'm wishing for......it's just that i really love her you know....but the way i look at her,it feels like she don't have any feelings anymore... hahaii....

Don't wait...she knew she had to finish her studies 8 months ago...it's an excuse, and a pretty weak one, honestly.

Just realized I was in the female forum, haha. Oops.

is that so???? i mean she's the kind of girl that i can trust....i live just for her, i out my whole trust on her, all my hopes was on her.....the truth is that, i'm afraid to lose her.....

Quote Originally Posted by despicable14 View Post
    is that so???? i mean she's the kind of girl that i can trust....i live just for her, i out my whole trust on her, all my hopes was on her.....the truth is that, i'm afraid to lose her.....
    This is a problem. You need to work out what you want for yourself in life that does not depend upon this girl. Do not put all your hope for a happy future on other people, it is very dangerous. Become more independent.

You have already lost her - the excuse about her studies is just that - an excuse. If she wanted to be with you then she'd be with you even if she does have to study. Unless you enjoy being a victim I'd suggest breaking contact with her and try to find somebody else.

All I can say is good luck.