ok most of you may have read my post "im lost" i posted a few days ago. well, since i posted that, the other girl i dated for awhile (not my ex), i met up with her. i havent seen her in months. we met in a different county so we wouldn't have to worry about running into people we knew. lol. anyways we were just going to eat, and ended up in a bar. We sat at the bar for around 2 1/2 hours, and during that time we started getting rea;"touchy" with each other. When we left, before we got in the car, i found myself hugging her, just holding her. then, about 10minutes later before i knew it we were kissing. All of that lasted and went on all up until we left each other. The WEIRD thing is, it didn't feel weird! You would think after me getting back with my ex, and not even seeing this other girl for months, then all the sudden being like this around each other would feel uncomfortable. but it wasn't. why do you think? Another weird thing, i dont feel that bad for doing my ex like that which i always said to myself i could never do that to her.....whoever i am with, i dont want to have the desire of running around on them and cheating on them like this. its not a good habit. why do i not feel bad? why do i have the desire to want to meet up with her again like that? we already talked about maybe meeting up again soon. VERY weird weekend!