+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously mismatched sex drives & interests

Thanks for the info. I can't say the prospect of finding out fills me with glee after what turned out to be years of therapy the first time around, nor is it to say that she'll actually consent. We plan on doing more talking an discussion tonight after putting the little one to bed so I'll bring it up then. Compared to some of my 'things' we'll be discussing, bringing up the idea of her lack of interest having a possible hormonal cause should be easy!

Well, for anyone still following this sorry tale of woe, we've had the conversations and blow me if they weren't remarkably positive! I'm typing whilst slightly the worse for drinks so apologies for any crimes against sense and the English language. The difference in our respective sex drves is still a given, but she's willing to at least try out my newly discovered appetite for kink. including the ones involving spanking. (/blush. Did I type that outloud?!). Last weekends sort-of-threesome situation was also discussed quite frankly, with her expressing a tinge of regret for not having more nerve rather than having consented at all. I'm now feeling a heady mix f happiness, relief, drunkeness and overwhelming love for my Mrs!

The possibility of a hormonal cause for her lack of drive wasn't aired. Given that last weekends events have brought us closer (paradoxically) I think it might be best to see how the coming weeks go with our try outs. At best they might engage some aspect of herself she hasn't yet discovered, at worse I might end up back where I was when I first started this thread. Time will tell. If everything crashes and burns, I might raise the hormonal posibilty then. In the meanwhile I'll keep positive and look forward on a few weeks exploration and experimentation.

Now to go to bed and sleep off the copious amounts of refreshment I've consumed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12