Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
College changes people. I know it's a cliche response but it's true. A lot of people get to college and suddenly there are tons of people, all this stuff going on, etc etc. It might not have affected you but it seems like it did her (probably moreso because of the distance.) It's hard and it's not fair and it sucks.. but you need to move on. You need to move on completely. Don't "move on" while just hoping she contacts you. Make a decision in stone that even if she were to try and contact you you'd ignore it. MOVE. ON. It's for the best. It hurts for a long while but it helps to really make that decision that "hey, she doesn't want to be with me? Fine. I'm done with her. Period."

It hurts to hear but whatever you think you had, you didn't. Every relationship you lose unwillingly looks better in hindsight; every single one.

You'll survive. Don't let some chick that doesn't know a good thing when it smacks her in the face for 3 years bring you down. You can and will do better. Period.
Robby, read this over and over again. Especially the last couple sentences.

On a different note, did you guys hear they just discovered alien life form on Earth? Yeah, life's fuc*ing crazy. [url=http://genevalunch.com/blog/2010/12/03/nasa-announces-discovery-of-strange-new-life-form/]GenevaLunch Nasa announces discovery of strange new life form[/url]
If some new life form can use Arsenic in its genetic structure, surely you can get over this chick who never appreciated you.