+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A lot of guy friends? Ladies i need your POV

A lot of guy friends? Ladies i need your POV

Ok I know i posted a topic a few hours ago but this is another question I have. Same chick im seeing, she has a ton of guy friends. Now im not with her very often, usually at night time and no guys are texting her. But when she goes out with her friends they usually end up hanging out at a male friends house. Now she is usually texting me when shes there so i know shes not messing around, but i have stated it often makes me uncomfortable that shes out with guys.. So women what are your thoughts on guy friends? Do you have any, and do you ever hang out with them, even if your boyfriends not around?

Male friends are "male friends" for a reason. Unless she really loves attention, I don't think there's anything wrong with your lady friend having guy friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Male friends are "male friends" for a reason. Unless she really loves attention, I don't think there's anything wrong with your lady friend having guy friends.

yeah but theres always sexual tension with guys and girl friends. At least there is with all my girl friends. She claims most of her friends are ugly and or they've dated one of her friends. But thats all bullshit to make me feel comfortable. She has a couple of good looking guy friends (no homo). So how do you get past the sexual tension part? Or do you just flat out have sex with them?

I'm a female. I have one--yes, one--female friend. The rest of my friends are guys. The reasons: I work at a place that is predominantly male and I simply find guys are super easy to get along with. Women are too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by violingirl View Post
    I'm a female. I have one--yes, one--female friend. The rest of my friends are guys. The reasons: I work at a place that is predominantly male and I simply find guys are super easy to get along with. Women are too complicated.

So theres no sexual tension with your guy friends? Have they tried anything on you, vice versa? Are they good looking?

Just because you find them good looking doesn't mean she does. Girls have rather strange tastes; notice how different two movie stars that most women think are hot, don't look anything like each other? (Johnny Depp, and Brad Pitt for example.) It's not bs at all.... once a guy becomes a good friend of me, and ESPECIALLY if he's dated a friend, he goes into the friend zone forever. I have zero attraction to all of my guy friends, and your gf sounds like she has a similar attitude.

Furthermore, she's texting you while hanging out with them, and it doesn't sound like she hangs out with them on a one-to-one basis often. If it's a) in a group most of the time and b) she texts you during, you pretty much are guaranteed she doesn't want to do anything.