+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He doesn't know that I know......

He doesn't know that I know......

Well.....
    I've been with my boyfriend, Jake, for just over two years and I really think I love him. He's everything a girl could want in a guy: fun to be with, sweet, funny, smart, gorgeous etc etc. But then I found he'd been cheating on me and my world fell apart. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept quiet and didn't mention it to him. I know it's a stupid thing to do, but I'm not sure if it was just a stupid mistake or if he actually wants to be with her. I also don't know how long it was for, but I don't think he's seeing her at the moment. I love him with all my heart, but I feel like he doesn't love me back. Why else would he cheat on me? Also, have I done anything wrong to deserve this?
    I was hoping someone would be able to help me, then I can confront him and talk to him about it.
    Much love,
    Belle_Aime (Beautiful Love) <3

Two words - leave him. If he's cheated on you then he places very little value on you or his relationship with you. And it might not be anything to do with what you have or have not done. He's probably just an idiot.

Relationships come and go, you are best to go now.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sat on a secret like this for a year before I blurted it out at a most unfortunate time. I kept my knowledge to myself because I had much bigger stake than a two-year boyfriend, though.

I don't think you can keep this sort of thing to yourself indefinitely, and quite honestly, I don't see what motivates you to hang in there with him if you don't have any children (or other significant complicating factors). Life is short; don't waste your time. And for the record, he is definitely NOT what every girl wants. He's been cheating on you!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

believe me, you have put more thought into this one post than he has his whole life.