+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you react if your gf told you she was a virgin?

Most men will not mind it if you are a Virgin. Everybody's a virgin at some point, even I am. If somebody told me that they were a Virgin, I would not mind at all.

if she were my age she would either be lying or a nun

Odd as it may seem I prefer a woman who has some experience because I don't think I'd have the patience to go through the "I'm losing my virginity to you angst" Plus you never get over the first one you've been with, you'll always remember the person who took your virginity.
    Then 20 years from now you might be asking yourself I can't believe I lost my virginity to that jerk

The fact that you are a virgin is a gift don't be ashamed of it.

If your guy thinks otherwise he's a douche

Personally, I'm a no sex before marriage"" kind of person, so I'll be more than happy
    (Sorry if I sound from another planet ... But its just who I am )

If she's in her 20s and still a virgin that would set off alarm bells for me. Why is she a virgin? Lack of opportunity before -why? Lack of sex drive? Some kind of 'we must be married first bullshit?'

virginity is the single most important thing to a man.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd pop her cherry like a bloated zit.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I never did tell him. I had sex to just get it over with and I was quite happy with that.

I'd react by taking my pants off.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whats 'virginity' ?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Um, yeah.... Did anyone notice that the OP posted this in freakin' June and never posted again? This thread is a waste of space.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I never did tell him. I had sex to just get it over with and I was quite happy with that.
    Isnt this her using different username?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I didn't/don't think so. I just figured that she, smackie9, was giving her own personal experience in response to the OP and all the other posts. I've been wrong before though.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I think it's very noble that you are a virgin. Most people would not have so much trouble with breaking up if they would not have sex without being married first, aside from all the other complications that come with getting down with whomever you happen to be dating.

You see, a man's natural urge to have sex is very strong. The honorable man develops a mastery over this urge until the appropriate time and place so that the entire world does not devolve into absolute animalistic chaos. Don't believe it, look at the illegitimacy rate and the number of fatherless families living in poverty compared to just 50 years ago.

Anyway, you can tell your boyfriend that you are saving your virginity as a special gift for your future husband. Don't tell him this when you are making out and he's got his hand up your shirt or down your pants. You need to tell him this during a non-passionate moment. If this guy is an upright man, he will find that your virginity is to be respected and honored. If he is serious about finding out if you are to be his wife, then he will be working on building your relationship and planning for your life together instead of trying to get into your pants. If he doesn't want to be your husband, I'd say move on.
    Hey, I'm on your side!

Carlos Augustine
    carlos, you can't do that. sorry.

don't feel bad at all, and don't feel like you have to have sex just because you've been dating for 6 months. it sounds like he doesn't mind not having sex (unless he's brought it up to you specifically), so i wouldn't fret about "losing him." besides, any guy that runs from a girl because she hasn't had sex is not the type of man you want to be with.

be glad that you've been dating 6 months and have had no pressure thus far. don't talk yourself into doing something your not ready for, but if you want to go ahead and do it, but honest and communicate that to him. remember, he was a virgin once too, so he'll know what you're feeling to an extent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast