+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused please help!

Confused girl in love please help! need advice

Hi, I recently found out that my boyfriend was close to another girl, however he said that he did not kiss or have any physical contact.. Then he said what does it matter? Him and this girl used to chat, however should I try and find out from him what really happened if he's telling the truth. It is all in the past and that girl is now getting married to someone I know. I'm scared if something did happen and my boyfriend telling me it would affect our relationship. Lately I have been quite upset thinking what if it wasn't just chatting, I don't know what to do. Me and my boyfriend hav been together for 5 years. I need som help as I have no one else to seek
    Last edited by Amerah; 11-12-10 at 06:57 PM.

Your boyfriend already told you that nothing happened, but you still are not sure you believe him. That signals major trust issues between the two of you and THAT is what you should be trying to figure out together. Do you have a reason to doubt him? Even if something happened long ago, why does it matter to you at present? These are the questions you should be asking yourself before you confront him about something that he probably doesn't even consider an issue.
    He might have said, "What does it matter?" because he is only concerned with the present and future with you.
    Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Amerah

I trust him but a few days ago we had an argument because I had came over to his house and that girl who he used to chat to was with her fiancé ( who is my boyfriends bestfriend) my boyfriend took a freaky, he was like you should have gave me call if u were coming, which he has never done before.. Anyways he started arguin with me and randomly he said yeah we were close, what you heard was true! I don't know what he was trying to prove to me or if he was just trying to put me down, this is what as led me to doubt what happen really between them was it just chat. Obviosly now there isn't anythinggoing on but it just upsets me even thinking of the fact what if he did kiss her? The more I think about the more depressed I'm getting over it.. Shall I just leave the way things are, since it's the past.. Hmmm

Any more advice peoplee.. Eeek!