+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Werid (VERY) werid! Crush thats happened... has this ever haoppened to anyone else???

I will listen to what you said and take it on board (apart from the no drinking bit, I'll just try and be careful), and yeah my BF would love that :p buts ignoring the crush is just so hard, especially because he's so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Some people think it's a case of gene ideology. Basically your body sensing through hormones secreted in sweat (ie. scent, that you might not realize you're smelling) that said person possesses traits that would be ideal for your children (ie. possesses a strong resistance/immunity to diseases you are susceptible to, counters weaknesses your gene-pool has to cancer/blood pressure/etc, stuff like that.) It goes against the brain which tells you to look for the most potent, strong, fertile looking man. Make any sense?
    I was never in any contact with this person and was not in and of my classes because he was in a grade ahead of me, and I never was even close enough to get a sense of his pheromones. Just some guy I had seen in the cafeteria from afar. It really took me by surprise I would even consider this person as sexually attractive.....just the mind playing tricks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a big old crush on one of my favorite professors at school. He was such a lovely person, and also very handsome, but extremely large.

I also fell head over heels for a clergy person. Seriously, I was depressed for a year when he moved away, and it probably took me 2 to get over it. Talk about an inappropriate crush.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

theSOUNDofMUSIC Guest
    well you probably dont want this crush stuff spilling over into your professional life. i can see that getting pretty messy.
    if you HAVE to say somethin about it just say it in a joking way...like i wouldnt be all serious about it if i were you. because these things might get around to other people & his wife and there could be tension and everything.
    you said your self youd never cheat on your husband so its probably not going to turn into anything anyway so just dont make a big deal out of it or anything thatll make it awkward in the long run b/c it wouldnt be worth it u know.

Okay first of all its not a professional life for me as it is only for when I'm at Uni (trust me I'm not making a career out of it) but for him obviously it is a career but I don't think my main boss would mind if it ever got out unless I started stalking my crush or letting it effect my performance. I don't want to make a deal out of this because I know it won't be worth it. and I love hims to bits as a person and I do generally have a lot of respect for him. I just can't stop thinking about him. and if I'm honest me and boyfriend have been having a few issues lately (but I know I want to stay with him) and our sex life is a bit dull at the moment (its used to be awesome), could this be a factor? at the moment my crush is in that fun stage, its fun having crushes but I don't want it to go any further

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12