+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get him to want to ask me out on date?

How to get him to want to ask me out on date?

I do the laundry once or twice a week and I live in a apartment and there's a building across the street where residents can do their laundry and there's a pop machine where if I'm out of pop I'll go over and get a can of pop.

I always see this young sexy guy at the laundrymat and he'll always be getting pop. Once, I was getting pop when he showed up out of nowhere and I was struggling to get my change out of the slot. He seems to be single because I never see him with anyone. How do I get him or any guy for that matter to talk and ask me out?

Why don't you ask him out? We do live in an age of equality.

Seriously?
    Is there something wrong with you asking him out???
    Green!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just ask him what a girl has to do in order to get him to ask her out. He'll get the hint.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Or just wait and wait and wait - and perhaps brush up on your masturbation technique. Ask him out.

How about you striking up a conversation with him first?? Say HI & go from there.

From my experience hun...most men like a chase. So will have to go with lovable...strike up a conversation and the rest should be up to him...u can't do everything. Let the man be the man...i learned that the hard way.

A chase is fine, but I don't think it's that simple anymore.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    A chase is fine, but I don't think it's that simple anymore.
    Exactly. My GF made the running in our relationship and I was incredibly flattered by that. There is nothing wrong with women asking men out.

Girl let the man do the work...let the man feel like the man cause they will be flattered at first then leave to go chase someone else.

Next time you see him send a smile his way. Then wait for an opportunity for the both of you to meet again and then strike up some conversation but try and be interesting. I find it a little awkward when a girl acts a little too ditzy around a guy. Sometimes it can seem like they have no idea how there behaving. Be confident and smile. If he's interested he would most likely ask you out. If he doesn't then maybe he's the shy type in which case ask him out somewhere casual like the movies. From his response you should know whether hes interested or not.

You should strike up a conversation, maybe ask him where he lives in the building and such.

Honestly and coming from a guy...don't play the 'chase' game too early on when you're trying to get to know the guy. Then it is nothing but games and he'll probably lose interest and figure you don't know what you want.

As we men get older (especially mid-20's and above)...we get REALLY bored with some of the games because we've played them already too much. Chasing is a little fun, but if you dive too deep into it the guy will figure you're just a girl playing games and will ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyface View Post
    I do the laundry once or twice a week and I live in a apartment and there's a building across the street where residents can do their laundry and there's a pop machine where if I'm out of pop I'll go over and get a can of pop.

I always see this young sexy guy at the laundrymat and he'll always be getting pop. Once, I was getting pop when he showed up out of nowhere and I was struggling to get my change out of the slot. He seems to be single because I never see him with anyone. How do I get him or any guy for that matter to talk and ask me out?
    Get on your knees and give him a *******. Say hi. Are you kidding?

Say "hi" with a sunshine smile. If he is interested in you, he will find a way to get you. If he is not interested in you, why do you waste your time, go to find someone who is interested and like to chase you and get you.

umm I scanned through everyone else's answers and I'm just gonna suggest maybe just dress a little nicer than normal, get yourself at your best and next time you go grab a can of pop or do laundry and he's there just say hi in a really sexy manner and if he responds (which i should hope so) then just ask him how he is and build a small conversation from there, you never know he may be really talkative, you can't just expect him to converse with you and ask you out, you might have to make that first move and 'hi' isn't really a move, he will see it as you being friendly, don't chase him though definitely not, maybe if you converse every time you see each other he might 'pop' the question; 'hey wanna go out for coffee sometime maybe?', get it? 'pop' the question, haha, fail..

Good luck

P.S be yourself and keep eye contact with him and smile alot, should get his attention
    - and you never know he probably keeps showing up 'out of nowhere' cuz he is interested, dont look too deep into that though haha, could be a coincidence
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 19-12-10 at 06:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast