+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello there! :)

You know that place next to all the other places? Yeah.

Hello there! :)

Hello everybody, this looks like a great forum you've got here. Really supportive, and I was impressed at the low number of "flamers" and disrespectful posts I found.

Alright, well here's the rundown, more or less. My name's madammustard, I'm extremely shy about giving out personal details on the web. Rest assured, though my age may be unknown to you, my maturity level will hopefully stand for itself and we won't have a problem communicating like civil human beings. I have been active on forums of various kinds for a while, but I had to take a three year hiatus as it was sucking up too much of my resources. I don't see myself as spending an incredible amount of time on here, but I am interested in this as another way of communicating with people on relationships and the like, so I'll pop up from time to time.

Not much else to say, except hi, glad I can be here, and looking forward to meeting the rest of you peeps!
    Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde

Hiya and welcome.