+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused, need help please?

confused, need help please?

Ok so i met this girl in college that happened to have a bf that was away to university. We became close friend surprisingly quickly that it sort of felt like i had known her for a really long time pretty much as soon as we met. the first time we actually sat down with friends she asked for my number and saved it, a day or two later i found to be talking to her often. Before long we were meeting up regularly and getting on extremely well. Anyway we used to sort of meet up a couple times a week and just spend time with each other. It didn't really seem important about what we were because we enjoyed each others company alot. There were a few times were we nearly kissed. not intentionally but we found our self just staring at each other or just physically close. Anyway fast forward a couple of weeks and a friend that knows us both told us to stop being stupid and tell eachother how we fell. So she came and told me that she liked me and i did the same. That was the night that we actually kissed for the first time. anyway time goes by and we'd been spending quite some time with each other, i mean we study at the same college so we see each other pretty much every day. And not to mention she would call me almost every day aswell. Anyway as time went by i didn't know whether or not too ask her out because i was an idiot which is a decision i regret now. A year in college flew by and we were still 'together', anyway it was towards the end of term and we sort of stopped the whole together thing. i got the feeling it was because i didn't officially ask her out and she may have had the idea that i was just going with the flow and had no intention of starting a real relationship with her which is exactly what i wanted. Anyway a couple months after her leaving she would still ring me everyday mostly in the morning to wake me up because she would go to work. we would talk for about half and hour before she started and then she would go sometimes calling me again in her breaks. anyway so a couple of months passed and i had not had a phone for this time because i would communicate mostly over facebook and msn. We would talk mostly over msn in this time but i stopped because i started using facebook and my msn messenger account just got left behind. So there was pretty much no communication between us for a couple of months. Anyway its a couple of months after that and we still keep in contact, she seeing someone new now that seems to bare resemblance to me, a little weird. What intrigues me is that she seems to remember our encounters and conversation very well. Recently we only talk maybe once a week. but she seems to remember what i said to her or spoke to her about, for example last time i rang her was to get hold of her brother, she seemed little disappointed about this anyway about a week and a half later i ring her and straight after saying hello she tells me her brother inst there which sort of caught me of guard and i tell her that im not calling for him so through conversation i ask her just were is he (her brother i mean) and she says i knew it, and i tell her i only bought it up because she mentioned it. During this conversation she mentions that she was ill the last time we met when she came to get her brother after he had come to play a couple games of pool with a few mates of mine, during which she wasn't very talkative which she apologized for, these instances are quite separated which makes me thing that she consciously remember them which personally i only do when its with a really memorable moment or i'm with someone of some importance to me, she seemed to do it with random occurrences. So my question is does this girl still has some feeling towards me

OMG man, what is wrong with you? Are you that lazy? You had her all that time and treated it like a friendship.....yer a fool. Not too sure what she feels, except she is totally let down by you. Why not take the big step to try and make it official. Grow some and tell her.

It feels like recently though she isn't as talkative and 'herself' with me i mean we talk on the phone as if we were back in college but not as long. I tend to keep our conversations short. Anyway when we do bump into each other we get along well but there are those moment that i cant describe. It's like things aren't the same. She used to say that i was one of her best friend that being because we weren't officially seeing each other which i suppose she may have tried hinting to me that she wanted a relationship. Recently though there can be those tense moments when were in a room together,cant fully describe it but it definitely not a normal thing for two 'friends' as she calls us to feel when were around each other.

Another thing is that when i do call her i don't talk to her the same way. For some reason i was under the illusion that she had pushed me away. So recently when i do talk to her obviously make friendly conversation but not anything to give away that it still like this girl,i mean when we bump into each other i do give her the odd compliment but nothing too strong, this may have given her the impression that maybe I'm not as into her as i was. I'm very confused as to what to do. I want to tell her how i feel but am not sure what she would say if i did, i think that's what gives me uncertainty of actually approaching. I am contacting her more and more regularly until she is comfortable again and see where things move on from there.