+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get him to want to ask me out on date?

You see, the above comment is all well when trying to get his attention but you have to understand that if you are trying to get his attention in such as way he will only notice you because of you're sexual allure during the time. Girls sometimes say that guys just want and think about sex. Well offering yourself as sex on a plate will make him want to shag you yes, but will he genuinely like you. Only your personality can be the judge of that. Obviously if a girl is nicely dressed there is an initial attraction which is important, but any hope of a relationship will ultimately depend on how your personalities compliment each others. If our looking for a one night stand then sexually seducing someone works, however if you genuinely like him then learn what makes him tick. For example: i love a girl that can make me laugh. Mostly because i am the funny and witty one in the group and i find it rare when a girl does that.
    Last edited by mrz16; 19-12-10 at 08:51 PM.

You're definitely right there, but I guess conversing with him and stuff will enable a more attraction to personality. But the personality type will be established when a date is arranged

I think you can pick up on someones personality when you meet them. Depending on how they act and reading body language and how engaging they are etc. i think you can pick up basic characteristic traits of anyone as long as you read them properly.

hey

strike casual conversation. be friendly yet mysterious. and don't ask for a date.

change up your style if you see him regularly, he'll begin to notice you.

also, confidence is important. when you act like you don't care but are friendly...the dude will want to get to know you.

hope that helps

lennox
    Why Men Are Jerks... Visit www.themanual101.com to get the inside scoop.

Introducing The MAN-UAL: Inside The Simple Minds Of Men. A guide to how men think and what you can do improve your relationships.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12