+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was I wong for doing this?

Was I wong for doing this?

About almost 3 years ago i tried to hook up with this girl that did not go so well (she and her sister told lies) anyways she kept me on her facebook friends list After all that happened I never really spoke to her and today I really still don't.. SO last night we both were put in a little uncomfortable position I was at a Christmas party and I happen to be sitting at her table right next to her..

because her father must of known how stiff we both looked he tried to lighten the mood by saying "it's a good thing I like you by allowing you to sit here with my wife and family and two daughters." he said it jokingly.. however while i was looking at him I saw both of his daughters look at me in the corner of my eye of what my reactions would be..

I just nodded and smiled.. So anyways We never really talked I just asked her to pass the stuff that was out of my reach and she did and that was no big deal.. However I was on facebook and I noticed she was not on my friends list anymore so I sent a request again but I wished her happy holiday and I said I apologize for anything I done and I left it at that.

Hello,

I don't think you have done anything wrong. It just seems like one of those awkward "realtionship" that never seems to make sense. I am sure she has her reasons for removing you. But i don't think they would be valid to you. I wouldn't worry about anything, they don't seem worth worrying about.

Scott

yeah i figure she accepts that or not.. but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it was a stupid move. It wasn't wrong by any strech but what the hell was the point. You don't like her she don't like you- why did you feel the need to make ANY contact. You're just prolonging the god aweful awkardness.

The funny thing was last year out of the blue she wished me happy birthday which I thought was very random

Thats Coo... You dropped her a quick line on FB, Now move on to the next one... No sense in wasting your time.....

If you thinking im trying to get back with her No I have no interest in her