+ Follow This Topic

Thread: like to shop

like to shop

I was wondering what the women here would think about men who like to shop. The thing is that I like shopping a lot and I know that their are not many males who do like it. Is it weird of me to like it?

Please help me ladies!

I hate it... you're lucky because you don't haveto pretend that you like it. And yeah there's nothing wrong with a guy enjoying shopping...

I thought it was awesome that my ex likes to shop when I first met him. Now it is a warning sign to me, because looking back my ex's many metrosexual tendencies maybe related to the fairly sexless marriage that we shared. But still, if a guy had no other red flags, I wouldn't be turned off or chased off by an enjoyment of shopping.

so would you like it or not???

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love males that can shop. In fact, I would like you to submit an application for my new homosexual male best friend. The last one went off and found a boyfriend, so now I need someone to hang with who doesn't have marital obligations and won't try putting their hand down my pants.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I love males that can shop. In fact, I would like you to submit an application for my new homosexual male best friend. The last one went off and found a boyfriend, so now I need someone to hang with who doesn't have marital obligations and won't try putting their hand down my pants.
    whaaa I am not homosexual or anything, I am just straight but I do like to shop!
    So, like to shop immediatly makes you homosexual but I wouldn't mind shopping with you

thank you vashti