+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what would you think if.....

what would you think if.....

..... you went to your girlfriends apartment and found a condom wrapped in tissue in the bin?

obviously confronted her and she said "her friend and boyfriend used it",they don't live with her but apparently they been over there to have sex..... then i asked for more details and suddenly she changed her story saying she used it on a vibrator to see how this condom feels on a vibrator?????? wtf??? then she went on saying"look there is no semen in it, its not used", i thought to myself "semen goes clear after few minutes so she's lying", my head s going to explode....

she says she's done nothing wrong.....

what do you think?
    Last edited by NeoSam; 23-12-10 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
    ..... you went to your girlfriends apartment and found a condom wrapped in tissue in the bin?

obviously confronted her and she said "her friend and boyfriend used it",they don't live with her but apparently they been over there to have sex..... then i asked for more details and suddenly she changed her story saying she used it on a vibrator to see how this condom feels on a vibrator?????? wtf??? then she went on saying"look there is no semen in it, its not used", i thought to myself "semen goes clear after few minutes so she's lying", my head s going to explode....

she says she's done nothing wrong.....

what do you think?
    Is this serious? She cheated. Obviously. Even if no semen, he probably pulled it off and finished on her or a BJ.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that sounds extremely, extremely suspect/
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Charlie, are you saying she's cheated?

oh and sometimes she comes up with dodgy comments like "i wouldn't cheat on you, sex with you with no condom is the best" and im thinking huh?

Does she often allow people to use her home as a 'brothel'?

IMO, it sounds dodgy.

Good news: your girlfriend is practicing safe sex...

Bad news: ...with some other guy.

Dump her. This isn't a big mystery. She cheated on you and now she's lying about it. She will get her friends to support her alibi, but you know the real score.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Good news: your girlfriend is practicing safe sex...

Bad news: ...with some other guy.

Dump her. This isn't a big mystery. She cheated on you and now she's lying about it. She will get her friends to support her alibi, but you know the real score.
    Seriously. That you're even in denial over this is a bit sad. I get it, but come on. A condom. Wrapped in tissue. And it sounds like she had you fooled with the friends thing, too bad she changed her story.

It's not a matter of what anyone "thinks." It's what we "know." We know she put a condom on some dude's dick and that dude's dick went inside of her. It's a fact. The really scary thing is you're having unprotected sex with her and god only knows how safe they've actually been; she coulda swallowed, maybe the condom got lame and they pulled it off thusly no semen, etc. Tell her to **** off, go get tested, get tested again in 6 months.

This is also an appropriate time to take out your frustrations and lay into her (verbally only, of course.) I fully believe in letting dirty whores know exactly what they are; otherwise they'll never wise up.

thanks for replies, told her to **** off, needed assurance that i was right about her which i have now, makes me feel better about the whole thing, thank you.
    Last edited by NeoSam; 24-12-10 at 12:51 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I wouldn't have gone that far. But umm yeah, it wasn't good man.

There's no mistery to solve here.... Time to get a move on.....