+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Body size in relation to physical attraction?

Body size in relation to physical attraction?

Right so, what I am going to ask will probably make me look like a jerk, so I want to say that I mean no disrespect to anyone.

So here it is, I don't find chubby/fat women attractive. Like, there is just no physical attraction at all. Now, I know many people say when finding the perfect someone, you need to look more than just looks and consider their personality and character.

I have never been in a relationship. But throughout my life, I have had couple chubby girls announce their 'love' for me. Which is cool, I respect them as a friend but I couldn't see anything beyond their chubbyness. (If that's a word) Am I mean to not give them a chance?

I ask this because I have a trouble finding a relationship, and more then ever I want one now. But it just seems to be my luck that no average body size women would go for me.

PS - I have a average size body. So in case some of you are thinking I am some chubby/fat dude, no.

Uhhh should it really matter when you start dating someone? It's not like I'm going to whip it out on the first date.

I understand from the standpoint that once you are in a relationship, the size of the penis may matter. But for like initial contact and just the start of a relationship...I don't think there's any need to tell them. I mean, I rather not have someone like me because I have a big penis but for my personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    What ahout the size of your penis? This too matters to a beautiful girl, dude. One woman told me she was attracted to me just because her husband had a small penis,too short for her deep ass. The rest goes with this part too
    Very wise words. Does your penis fit in her ass? That's really what matters here.

Yeahhhh, obviously people go for certain body types. I like short, healthy weight, nice ass, proportionate tits. That's just what makes me happy in my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    You are a good boy, dude. You are very innocent too. Today women look for very muscular and sexy guys. You must approach them proving that you can satisfy them sexually beside with your magnetic personality. The first tool man has is his penis and if he has everything but not the stamina to satisfy a horny girl the rest will not go well
    You broke a bit out of character here, Kama, I'm disappointed in you.

That said, he's absolutely correct. Normally when I walk up to a girl I say "hello, my name is.." before unzipping my pants and allowing her to witness my most excellent penis. I follow this by stating that I have excellent stamina and I have a feeling my penis is the perfect size for her deep ass. It works like a charm.

Life's too short to dance with fat chicks. (An A for effort if you catch the reference)

I could *never* bone shamoo. If I wanted soft, I'd throw some pillows in the ring. Otherwise, there's something about a tight round ass of a proportionate girl that's perfectly fine with me.

why so many people are fat