+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when to stop during sex?

At one point, I had drank an enourmes amount of water before knowing that I was going to have sex. So....I had to piss like a race horse and I couldn't finish becuse I had to piss. So...I stoped, and took off the rubber and piss. Then I had to put on another rubber and go finish "hitting that shit".

But I usually stop when I finish and if she couldn't finish when I did, oh well. We have to stop. I don't think I could keep going after finishing unless my hormones had some over-time in it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

For safety sake, you really need to withdraw once you cum if you are using a condom. If you keep going and get softer, you risk spillage.

To be honest, only a fraction of woman climax during intercourse.

If you know the woman hasn’t cum yet, you should finish her orally, manually or with a toy. In my experience, having my guy get me get off with a toy gets him all hot again. He gets a break, he gets a good show and the pressure is off him to get me off.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i'm not too sure about that. sometimes i don't really care about cuming, of course i can't go years without it but sometimes i'm just like damn, be done already and that's fine. but believing that your girlfriend is having sex with you only for your pleasure is kind of a bunch of bullshit. give the girl something to hang on to.
    You misunderstood me. I didn't mean that the chic is with him simply for the sex. That's obvious. What I meant was that no matter what everyone says, sex is a vital part of a relationship. Unless you're one of those people who are totally against it. But in a healthy relationship there will always have to be good sex. Why do you think people who have been married for years have to find ways to keep it interesting? Because sex is important in a relationship. Once the sexual attraction is lost, the relationship tends to become solely based on other aspects, which isn't a bad thing. But the need for pleasure will always be there, and if you can't get it from your loved one, who will you get it from? That's why a lot of people cheat. I've been down this road before, that's why I feel this way.

Anyway, i'm rambling. My point is, though not the only thing, sex is important in a relationship. That's just my opinion though. I'm sure some will disagree. But i like debates.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngl19
    You misunderstood me. I didn't mean that the chic is with him simply for the sex. That's obvious. What I meant was that no matter what everyone says, sex is a vital part of a relationship. Unless you're one of those people who are totally against it. But in a healthy relationship there will always have to be good sex. Why do you think people who have been married for years have to find ways to keep it interesting? Because sex is important in a relationship. Once the sexual attraction is lost, the relationship tends to become solely based on other aspects, which isn't a bad thing. But the need for pleasure will always be there, and if you can't get it from your loved one, who will you get it from? That's why a lot of people cheat. I've been down this road before, that's why I feel this way.

Anyway, i'm rambling. My point is, though not the only thing, sex is important in a relationship. That's just my opinion though. I'm sure some will disagree. But i like debates.
    no wait, i was talking to the person who posted before you. laguna i think. anyway i agree. only i think it's more than important. it's the deciding factor for me. yes, my name is misombra, and sex is about the only thing that'll keep me around a guy for long periods of time.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches
    Hey eveyone,

i was just wondering....when having sex, do you realy have to finish once you cum? like, if the girl has not yet reached orgasm but the guy has, is does it mean thats when you stop. and if you are wearing protection, does that change anything? just wanna pleasure the girl as much as i can, and if i cum b4 she is finished then that would suck that i have to stop
    thanx
    My orgasms can vary quite a bit, from full body events to quick things that I notice more because they're over than because they happened.

It makes an orgasm better if it escalates slowly enough to notice. The slower it progresses the more intense it will become. All of this has a lot to do with how much your paying attention and what your thinking about, although the person with you has to be doing a lot of things right for things to progress at all.

I would say that the single most important influence on the quality of orgasms is how aroused before any stimulation begins.

Some women seem to enjoy their orgasms more if they are loud about them (notably my old landlady and upstairs neighbour). I don't have a preference. I am loud in varying degrees, mostly depending on how many people are in adjacent rooms. Sometimes I am louder than I notice.

Other things can lead to more exciting orgams, like appropriate mood lighting or the danger of being discovered, but I think of these more as dealing with arousal.
    What Matters Most is HOW you SEE Yourself".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12