+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I tell her I don't want to date exclusively?

How do I tell her I don't want to date exclusively?

i'm dating more than one girl right now. when this question arises, how do i tell her no without pushing her away? or should i lie to her and tell her yes, while still dating other people?

Don't lie to her, but you don't have to give any of the girls a straight answer.

Good for you for keeping your options open...as long as your trying to narrow down the one that works for you and not spreading diseases! Haha

I mean, if you're just dating for fun then keep having fun. But typically the "point" of dating is to lead into a relationship. And you should be prepared to "lose" those girls that you're dating if they see you do not want to be exclusive or anything else.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't wait for the question to arise. Just be up front about wanting to date casually. Some women are good with that.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-12-10 at 01:21 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just be upfront with the girl. Do NOT lie... it's possible she doesn't want to be exclusive either and is willing to give you guys some more time to get to know each other before jumping into a commitment. And if she does want to be exclusive, you can either decide that's what you want as well or part ways amicably because right now you're looking for different things.

Just a word of advice: avoid having full-on intercourse with her until you guys are exclusive, or she might get the idea you're just using her for sex. If you just want to date casually, offer to take sex off the table. It'll show her you're not just looking to score and are actually being upfront about what you want.

actually she's a sex freak. i have to beat her off me sometimes. to be honest, i think she is using me.

Well then good thing you don't want to be exclusive! Everybody wins!