+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attractive or unattractive?

Attractive or unattractive?

Hi , im a 19 yrs old boy and never had a girlfriend and never too close to a girl.Recently i've been wondering myself why throughout my life i had been hit very aggresive by ugly girls(or unnatractive).I mean, no matter how bad i treat them they don't let me alone.To me, is very surprising that every girl that has been hitting on me was unnatractive , as a result made me to think that i am unnatractive too.For many of you this wouldn't seem to be a problem but for me it really is, because i've been hitting some attractive girls subtly but they have ignored me and showed no interest.More than that, some attractive girls mocked me subtly.So , to me a unnattractive girl hitting on me is like a twist of a knife in my old wound.
    I've been practicing hardcore sport since i was a kid(12 yrs old) , nowadays i do bodybuilding and im really into it that's why i've been very sensitive to looks(this has grown on me , i think).Never considered myself ugly ,i don't see anything that could go as a defect on my face and my body is as refined as a beautifull woman's but in the same time im muscular( i think i have a good force to body weight ratio, compared with other bodybuilders in my area) . I stand 70 inch 154 lbs and my measurements are 17,5 inch shoulder widht, 29 inch waist and 37 inch hips.I do admitt that im not a nice guy and have a imposing personality, maybe because i've allways wanted to be treated differently that i was treated.I have always believed in the idea that a couple should fit(girl should have bigger or equal hips than man or thinner waist).
    What do you think?Should i understand that i look bad and that's why i'll remain at this level?Sorry if i bored you...
    Last edited by xmarksthespot; 26-12-10 at 03:25 PM.

First of all thanks for the answer.
    The first part in which you say im like a narcisistic boy might be true but certainly it's not so easy.I almost don't care at all about things like make -up or other stupid enhancements and im' not proud of myself, i feel discouraged because of other's opinion altough i can say i like myself and i have always aiming for girls looking like me.The second part looks very poetic but i can say that i like many girls and the girls that had been hitting on me aren't attractive to most of my friends(90 %), moreover they would disconsider me.I don't really understand what "your ugliness" means but i girl with my features would be the perfect one for me, ugly or not(maybe because of the idea of being equal).If u say i don't see the beauty in them how come i see it in other girls?In my opinion beauty is a science in a good eye.

doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you're a jerk they won't be interested in getting to know you. i never go to the gym, (not something i'm proud of) and i don't really spend much effort on the way i look, but i've managed to attract a lot girls just by being chatty and a nice guy (don't confuse nice with pushover). i'm not ugly or anything, i just dress casually and act down to earth with people, be funny and witty and you'll get what you want. i just don't understand what acting like a prick will do for anyone.

If women (albeit unattractive) hit on you, it's highly unlikely that you are unattractive. In my experience unattractive men aren't approached at all.

I don't really know what to understand, cuz i don't consider myself a jerk, but maybe i am.Maybe i act like this cuz i don't fit into my environment which is really true.Everyone needs to express themselves and noone can be chatty and funny if they don't feel like.Oh well, thanks for the answers anyways, ill start forgeting about this and go on.

Honestly, you sound pretty cocky. How do you approach the girls that aren't ugly according to you? That's what I'd like to know. Do you smother them with oneliners, totally overdo it? Are they friends with the girls you proclaim are ugly? Cause nothing says loser like hearing someone call your friend ugly and then they're trying to hit on you. Trust me, girls talk. Someone was chatting up one of my friends, then turned to me and whispered he'd only be talking to her to get close to me. Yuck!
    Sounds like you think you're an awesome looking guy ('being at this level?), another turnoff. Being confident is attractive to girls, but being someone who's totally into himself...is just annoying

Hi Sammy01.
    Do you smother them with oneliners, totally overdo it?

I don't really get to hit on those girls cuz they really don't show any interest in me from the beginning, at least that's what im sensing.

Are they friends with the girls you proclaim are ugly?

Yes, the girls which i've been tryed to hit on were friends with the ugly ones.I remember 4 yrs ago that there was a ugly girl at my school, chasing me down the hollways to the bathroom.I do admitt that i do have a hard time rejecting people politely, so i pulled a lot of hate on my head from her friends.One of her friends was actually a girl which i've tryed to hit on, giving her flowers for Women's Day(a day which women are celebrated).She looked happy to receive my flowers,we kissed and that was all.She dindn't gave me any opportunity to speak to her.

Sounds like you think you're an awesome looking guy ('being at this level?).

I didn't say that, just said that it's a really big difference between me and those girls, and i don't think that this is making me an awesome looking guy, i do not believe that girls look at me as an attractive guy that's why i've thought that im in a low league.I only say that girls with my shapes are considered beautifull.Do you want pictures?I allready see a bit of hate in your message , how do you expect me to believe that my recent posts won't influence ur opinion?
    Last edited by xmarksthespot; 27-12-10 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xmarksthespot View Post
    just said that it's a really big difference between me and those girls
    Those girls must have been really, really ugly if there wasn't a big difference between you and them. lol.

Huh, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by xmarksthespot View Post
    Huh, how do you know?
    Because if there wasn't a big difference between you and them, they'd look like guys.

When i wrote big difference i meant that they have more deffects among girls than i have among boys.You seem to try minimize me, don't see the reason for it cuz i am not competing nor looking for attention.If u can't help me please do not post useless.

Perhaps you should drop the attitude you have of calling ugly people ugly? Yes it won't make them models, but those ugly people have a cleaner and more beautiful soul than you. To be frank I think those "ugly girls" may well be out of yoru league.

I just don't understand why people are so up front when calling someone else ugly or unattractive etc, maybe one day you'll be a parent, what if your child is not the most handsome person in the world, how would it make you feel to hear such things about them?

Firstly sort yourself and your horrible attitude to those girls out and maybe then you'll start to find happiness with someone.

You admit to not being a nice person and seem to think that looks count and are what matter. That because you have these broad shoulders and work out, that is enough to get girls to fall for you. While looks count, they are not the be all and end all - you gotta have the 'whole' package that would appeal to someone....looks and personality.

Even if you look like Brad Pitt....if your shit stinks, you won't get a girl for the long haul. Except for one who is perhaps like yourself, in that her shit stinks too....and she is an insecure person who thinks she deserves no better.

As for attracting ugly chicks....that is probably nothing to do with your being unattractive. I think we all attract people that are not physically appealing to our eye at one time or another - doesn't mean we are ugly.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 28-12-10 at 12:16 AM.

Do you think guys like the OP will ever change? Or are these the kinds of men who stay this way and single for life?

I wonder, can the OP fix his horrible attitude towards ladies, or is it too late? He is 19 and you'd think by this age he'd be a reasonably mature young man, not this ego fuelled child.

Quote Originally Posted by johnfisher View Post
    Do you think guys like the OP will ever change? Or are these the kinds of men who stay this way and single for life?

I wonder, can the OP fix his horrible attitude towards ladies, or is it too late? He is 19 and you'd think by this age he'd be a reasonably mature young man, not this ego fuelled child.
    I don't think people change, but he may learn to disguise it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast