+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is 10 guys a lot for a 21 year old girl to have slept with?

Quote Originally Posted by Areo View Post
    I asked THE QUESTION to my gf recently. She was reluctant to tell me so she asked how many i slept with. I told her 13(which is true) so then she told me i was number 10. She said she never had a 1 night stand though, shes only been with boyfriends or guys she was seeing. Still, 10 seems pretty high for a 21 year old. And who knows, she could be lying, she could be with 15 or 16. But i get the feeling shes telling the truth.
    I assume that some of your 13 were dudes, because you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite and contribute to 13 women having had a high number of sex partners, right?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

NEVER ask your partner this question- guys or girls- just don't do it- never leads to anything but bad results....only necessary to reveal any detailed info regarding your previous sexual life on a strictly need to know basis...as in, someone needs to know it because it's relevant to the present relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by gigigi4 View Post
    NEVER ask your partner this question- guys or girls- just don't do it- never leads to anything but bad results....only necessary to reveal any detailed info regarding your previous sexual life on a strictly need to know basis...as in, someone needs to know it because it's relevant to the present relationship.
    I disagree entirely. I have never had an honest answer to that question cause a problem in a relationship for the guy, nor has it ever caused an issue for me. I think it is good to have the conversation, because it assures the guy is at least a little mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I disagree entirely. I have never had an honest answer to that question cause a problem in a relationship for the guy, nor has it ever caused an issue for me. I think it is good to have the conversation, because it assures the guy is at least a little mature.
    I dunno, I'm not really sure what is gained from the question/answer. What does knowing how many people your partner has screwed bring to the table? I'm mature enough to handle the answer, usually, but if someone I was dating suddenly said 25 or something I'd probably freak a bit. I'd rather just not know.

I don't know that I HAVE to have the specific number, but I do think that some idea of sexual history is relevant to a relationship. Plus, it opens up the discussion of STD testing and birth control and such, which is important.

wow, slept with 21 guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    You are male or female? It is the same whether you sleep with one woman or with hundred. 21 is a small number. I know a guy who has hit the asses of 100 women and later on he got humility and a great spiritual master now. He said with a lot of humility that whether you sleep with one guy or a thousand guys you will are having sex with the same woman but in different masks.l There will be a little difference in the dimensions of the pussies you you came across, but the dishes is not different

For a while you will find different in the order of the pussies but in a while when you are in it is the same. The entrance appears different once you are inside there are no difference in taste.
    Kama, you're thinking is very weird. How is sleeping with 1 woman the same as sleeping with 100 women? It's completely different. I don't think any sane man would want to to be with a woman who's been done over like the town wh**e and vice versa for a woman too. You make it sounds like having so many partners is not an issue, again that's your choice, but there are many people who believe that intercourse should be reserved for those who are they are in a relationship with.

Kama you don't treat them differently, but many others would. A lot of men, including myself, would not even look twice at someone who's slept with more than 10 men. How you can say 1 sexual partner = 100 sexual partners is beyond me.

10 is alot man, red flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jedwards View Post
    10 is alot man, red flag
    Crap. What she has done or not done in the past is irrelevant. It's the here and now that counts

Never ever ever tell someone how many people you have been with, it only leads to fights and nowhere else. and 10 guys is not that bad, im 24 about to be 25 i have slept with 8, now a days if guys can go out and party so can girls... i dont think we all should have double standards..where its ok for guys to have a lot of female friends and not girls. anyways those were my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Crap. What she has done or not done in the past is irrelevant. It's the here and now that counts
    In an ideal world, sure. But a person's past experiences are what shapes him/her into who they are today. If some girl previously slept with 10 guys, I wouldn't say it's fair to consider her a flight-risk for cheating nor would I consider her to be a whore. But it would be something worth keeping an eye on until you get to know and trust her better.

Put it this way: If someone cheated 10x in the past, would THAT matter? I think so. Just don't sacrifice the present with obsessions over history.

Around here there's a saying, when a man says how many women he had divide by 3, when a woman says how many men she had multiply by 3.
    So, she probably had much more, she said 10 trying to be a bit honest with you, but it's obviously a lie. So you won't feel like just another one or to think she's the town wh***.
    But yes, there's something gross earing your girlfriend saying a number greater than 3, 5 is pushing it, 10 no way. Not for a relationship, only for a one night with a little alcohol.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Your double standards aside, that is a ridiculously foolish assumption to make. I hope the girl dumped this dumbass already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123