+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Importance of hair and eye colour

i agree. some of the women i responded to (who initially wrote to me) i ended up rejecting after i found out they had kids. they didn't take kindly to it and they sure knew out to make me feel guilty and i end up feeling sorry for the poor kids because i know they'll end up having a crappy childhood like i did, with guys going in and out of the house like it has rotating doors.

Yeah, run from those women! Personally, I would thank a guy for letting me know right up front that he wasn't up for dating someone with kids. I am a package deal, and I don't want someone who likes me enough to settle for a relationship where kids are in the picture. If the idea of kids makes a guy uneasy, he isn't ready to date me, and that is just fine. I think people who go to dating sites thinking their potential mates owe them any particular sort of acceptance are delusional. Every person has a right to have things they are or are not able or willing to handle in a relationship and the key is to find someone compatible, not force someone incompatible to adjust for you!

Now, I do prefer a tall man. I have never let that be a deciding factor in who I would date. But given a choice, I like a man who is about 6 feet tall. I am 5'7" and I like a guy who is taller than me even when I am in heels. I like the feel of how a tall guy fits when we walk together or kiss standing up, I just do. Everyone has some physical attributes they prefer, there's nothing wrong with that. I know I have met guys who think my boobs are too big or I am too chubby (about 20 pounds over my ideal weight) or my red hair is a turnoff or I am too tall or my skin is too pale or my freckles are ugly. I am not offended by that, everyone has their preferences and plenty of other guys like my build and coloration, and I would rather be with one of them.

most of the girls i've dated/come to know seem to (desperately) accept some 'terms' in hopes/with the expectation of changing the guy or molding him into perfection. it kinda sickens me - this reminds me of a friend who kept complaining about her (now ex) bf. she didn't like this and that but she was waiting for him to change! took her three whole months to get the idea it wasn't going to happen. you'd be surprised how many girls i know who intentionally tried to get pregnant to keep their bfs around/force him to change... a lot of those girls probably end up on dating sites after the breakup, lol. hence the wide variety of titles like "no more bad boys" and "looking for a nice guy who will treat me right" on dating profiles. it's so hard to maintain the same level of persistence about having a long term relationship when girls play those kinds of games... i'd rather just enjoy a short-lived infatuation than end up being led on for months or years by a girl who didn't like this and that about me.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 24-12-10 at 11:16 PM.

I think that a certain IQ or certification should be required to own a keyboard that is connected to the internet, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I think that a certain IQ or certification should be required to own a keyboard that is connected to the internet, lol.
    But, what if the exposure to the internet is the cause for the drop in IQ? We would have renew our certificates constantly to make it effective

Oh, that's my minimum criteria on a dating site. If a dude has to reference past failed relationships in the paragraph that is meant to tell me what is most important about him...he has too much baggage. I work hard to view a new relationship based on its own merit as opposed to in comparison to past failed relationships. I am not interested in anyone who can't do the same. I would judge those "no more bad boys" girls in the same category, not recovered enough from past hurts to enter into a healthy relationship today...so not worth pursuing.

my friend hooked up with a girl on plentyoffish, she gave him gonorrhea haha. the only huge turn off for me is children, i'm too young for something like that, no offense but in most cases if she's 19 - 20 (my age) and has a kid that's also telling me she's irresponsible and therefore unreliable. i'm willing to date any woman as long as she's attractive and is mentally stable, i don't believe that sharing the same interests is the key to a successful relationship, i'd rather learn about all the other things that she's interested in.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could care less about looks, age, height. It's all about how much he has to offer in terms of good conversation, sex and sense of humor.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I have no preference for eye colour at all. Something as trivial as even eye colour.....lol - some folks are pathetic.

Hair colour I prefer dark haired guys....but I wouldn't turn a guy I liked down and because he was dair.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 28-12-10 at 12:43 AM.

That's interesting. What makes eye colour more trivial than hair colour, in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    That's interesting. What makes eye colour more trivial than hair colour, in your opinion?
    Hair colour may be one of the first things we notice and it's noticed whether from a distance, or one foot away. Eye colour isn't noticed from a distance and unless we are right up close to someone, we don't knmow what colour eyes they have. To be honest, eye colour is something I never notice and until I'm involved and smooching their face off. But then I'm not setting out and to look for someone with a particular coloured eye...lmfao

I find it pathetic that someone would actually choose not to get involved with someone and based on such things as eye/hair colour. I thought I was fussy, but I aint as fussy as that, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I could care less about looks, age, height. It's all about how much he has to offer in terms of good conversation, sex and sense of humor.
    Thank god for normal people.

other then black women, i like blonde girls, redhead girls, i dont really care for the eye colours.

also i love brownwomen from middle east, pakistan etc.... they have amazing eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12