+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys is there any advice you can give me on this to help me out? Im pretty down

Guys is there any advice you can give me on this to help me out? Im pretty down

Ive posted similar threads in the break up forum and the ask a female forum but theyre not really helping out (i know its xmas eve but whatever)

Anyways I really fell for this girl man. We've only been dating for a few months and everything was so going so damn good. great sex, we always made each other laugh, we loved doing stuff for each other, just a really cool girl to be with. And i started falling for her, hard. Well about a few weeks ago i noticed a change in our relationship. We weren't hanging out much. She was often hanging out with her friends without ever inviting me like she used to and we started seeing each other about once a week. So i got fed up and really started questioning everything she did. I felt maybe she was seeing someone else. I'd check her phone when she was sleeping, i stalked her facebook, i did a lot of crazy stuff thats just not like myself. But everything checked out. Well fast forward to about a week ago, she tells me im pushing her away and being too clingy, when really i just loved what we had and wanted more of it.

The past 3 days have been hell, we've been cussing out each other like crazy. Shes a good spirited, good hearted girl and she was using words i didnt know existed. So i've pretty much pissed her off to the point of no return. So yesterday i send her a text saying "are we done?" she didn't respond. I sent her another text a few hours later saying "its ok if you dont wanna text back, if we're done then have a good life and happy hollidays". Still nothing. A few hours later i get a text from her saying "im at work". I text back saying call me when you get out. She doesnt. About 4 in the morning i wake up. I check my phone, nothing. I text her saying thanks for responding. SHe calls me..its her ****ing cocksucking ex boyfriend. He's doing the cliche hard ass routine threatening me to never text her again blah blah blah. At this point im so ****in heart broken i cant even get a word out. I just hang up and i've pretty much been up since 4 am. So how do i deal with this? I've already deleted her off facebook, deleted her number and all the texts..but im so miserable right now. And also, why the **** would she let her ex call me? She knows how bad that would have/did hurt me..shes not a spiteful person at all. I feel like i just got kicked in the balls and spit in my eye from a person i thought i knew and trusted..Anyone got any tips for getting over a bad break up? Especially since its xmas eve and im gonna be with family for the next 2 days, ugh

She lost interest, you probably spent too much time together in the beginning. It does sound like you're being clingy, that's probably the main reason she's behaving this way... you need to just do your own thing and go with the flow. Maybe she'll come back, but at this point you really need to consider whether she's worth the time again.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just chug along. It gets easier with time. And don't spend too much time alone you need to be occupied.

I know how it hurts, been there.
    Women are unruly beings, they just leave you from day to night when you feel that all was going well. Left you wondering where you missed and you just can't find a straight answer, because they give you none. One day they're happy with you and the other with someone else and put you aside just like that. Your feelings seem sincere by the way.
    The ex calling you is just to unerve you from pursuing her, probably she's with him again and maybe she'll do to him what she's doing to you with someone else.
    It's hard, very hard, but you must find a way to get over it.
    That's how it's best described: "a kick in the balls!"
    I don't know if it has something to do with their "biological clock", their education to search in a short time for their love of their lives, but I believe it to be genetic, in other words: it's just like that.
    Last edited by thundersw; 31-12-10 at 05:46 AM.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."