+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You woman are a pain! I need help.

You woman are a pain! I need help.

So im talking to this girl that I met a while ago and we seem to have hit if off.And I really want a relationship but she says that she doesnt have the time right now due to her busy school schedule.But I have found her on more than one dating site and she is on them pretty frequently and it just bothers me because she is telling me that she doesnt want a commitment but yet still is on these sites looking for one.So my question is what should I do? Do I keep talking to her or do I get rid of her? I have no idea what to do.And help would be greatly appreciated.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are not the one she wants to be in a relationship but she WANTS to be in a relationship hence her activity on those sites. She was trying to let you down easy.

Well if thats the case I think that she should tell me and not keep leading me on. But maybe that makes to much sense to her and she would rather keep giving me false hope.

She isn't interested in you in 'that' way.

So wouldnt the right for her to do is be honest with me and tell me that instead of leading me on?

How is she leading you on? She hasn't promised you a thing!

She isn't obligated to tell you anything - you are not her partner/husband. And if you are choosing to linger on and pursue her when she's sending the message loud and clear that she isn't interested, then bigger fool you

The most likely reason why she doesn't tell you that she doesn't want you, is because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

She has told you that she is too busy for a relationship - take the hint and move on.

I'm a girl and I know she's not into you :-), find another girl!

Girls are just like that. They don't like coming off as a bitch so they come up with excuses to avoid it. You should know by now when anything but yes comes out of their mouth means "I'm not interested".

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    How is she leading you on? She hasn't promised you a thing!

She isn't obligated to tell you anything - you are not her partner/husband. And if you are choosing to linger on and pursue her when she's sending the message loud and clear that she isn't interested, then bigger fool you

The most likely reason why she doesn't tell you that she doesn't want you, is because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

She has told you that she is too busy for a relationship - take the hint and move on.
    I totally agree with this. She has made no promise to you at all. If she made moves on you and told you a bunch of lies how she wants you, well that's different. That IS leading you on.