+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Criteria for Good and Bad kissing

I'm thinking bad kissing is shoving your tongue down someone's throat and slobbering all over them. haha, my first kiss was like that... eesh.

I have a problem though... My first kiss, after I dumped his sorry butt, said I wasn't such a good kisser.
    My second kiss was my "kiss" for years up until now. And I was HIS first kiss.
    How do I know if I'm not a bad kisser, myself?

(Not to completely steal your thunder, it's just something I've always wondered about.)

As an old fart of 46 years old here's my take: you have to go with the flow. Like sex, kissing can sometimes be delicate, sensual. At other times it can be red hot. You have to go with the flow because we are talking about a complicated relationship between two people. Feel how they react, how they respond, what mood they're in. If you have trouble knowing what works for them then talk to your partner if you need to. Explain to them that you want to be the best for them.

Good kissing is exactly like good sex, it is a form of communication and a good kisser/lover is someone who is actively giving and receiving information while kissing or during any other physically intimate activity. That means that if your partner changes the kissing tempo, you change the tempo to match. Then when you change the tempo, they change to match. If one of you responds enthusiastically to something, the other takes note of that. If one of you pulls back a bit from something, the other takes note of that.

Everyone's kissing preferences are different. Excellent kissing is about finding someone who has compatible kissing styles and fine tuning from there to become amazing kissers together.

Kissing is an ebb and flow type of activity, just like sex.

Sometimes light, teasing kisses are wonderful. Sometimes crushing, wet, "I don't even care if I'm drooling" kisses are amazing.

Things I HATE are bad breath (just.. don't.. kiss... get a mint or something..), anything with tongue on teeth (wtf? are you brushing my teeth?), and anything with vigorous shaking of the tongue (umm.. are you going for a vibrator assaulting my mouth sort of thing?) Also, obsession with sucking/nibbling on my lips (okay, seriously, my lips are just getting chapped now.)

Things I LOVE are teasing kisses where the lips just start to really part and you think you're about to get a little tongue action then she pulls away (TEASE! ... man you're awesome), wet, tongue slobbering kisses during sex (naughty time.. yes..), and long kisses with just a little tongue in public (this is so close to being a little embarrassing that it's amazing.)

Rules I live by; no really wet kisses other than during sex (wiping saliva off your face isn't exactly fun), never.. EVER.. do a smashing kiss where your teeth knock (ow..), and always be a tease (wanting more is always better then wanting less.)

In my opinion... too much tongue is a bad kiss unless its accompanied by ripping each others clothes off... more tongue = more lust. But you (well, I) dont want a throat rape when youre trying to have a nice kiss. With that said, I was gettind down to it with a guy once and he pushed his tongue so far into my throat couldnt actually move my lips- just wait for him to pull it out which felt grosssssss. Totally turned me off. And he did this weird thing where hed shove his tongue between my teeth and lip like he was searching for food or something.

Haha I shudder just thinking about it- anyone wanna try and top that?
    Impossible is nothing, your environment's irrelevant. Just don't let your emotions overpower your intellegence.

I hate when the girl uses too much tongue. Ewwww.. Tongue down my throat in general grosses me out. I'd rather not taste what she had for dinner.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by sAsAk1 View Post
    I have GOT to update this since I have had the worst kiss ever (again XD) It was like a breed between a vacuum cleaner and an octopus XDDD It was sooooooo bad! Imagine and octopus kissing your face sucking in your lips and everything and coming out all wet (on your face haha)
    I agree with you that's not the best kiss, however... it would have been the worst kiss ever if you had ended with the guy's/girl's golden tooth in your mouth. That is really disgusting and -may I add- a huge turn-off!
    Just remember what the Monty Pyton boys used to say...

To taste the guy's breakfast/lunch/dinner is not nice, but the same goes for an ash-tray or stale beer. I like gentle kissing, French kissing can be nice (but not a tongue deep down in my throat, or that is turning round and rond like a mixer).
    Last edited by Amélie; 03-01-11 at 06:53 PM.
    Just remember what the Monty Pyton boys used to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
    To taste the guy's breakfast/lunch/dinner is not nice, but the same goes for an ash-tray or stale beer. I like gentle kissing, French kissing (but not deep down in my throat) and a tongue that is turning round and rond like a mixer.
    I just prefer kissing just using my lips. I've never liked tongue when kissing lips. I also like biting. Love it.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Xin is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    OMG, that sounds really horrible!!

So, the woman I'm dating has introduced me to something I've never quite experienced before. Only has happened once and, hell, maybe it was an accident but basically we were kissing and as I pulled her up against me she kinda rolled her tongue barely against my lips. It was seductive as ****. That was the only tongue, so it was teasing and seductive and perfect. I've had women try and fail to achieve this effect, so I was pretty impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    So, the woman I'm dating has introduced me to something I've never quite experienced before. Only has happened once and, hell, maybe it was an accident but basically we were kissing and as I pulled her up against me she kinda rolled her tongue barely against my lips. It was seductive as ****. That was the only tongue, so it was teasing and seductive and perfect. I've had women try and fail to achieve this effect, so I was pretty impressed.
    Oh yeah..... That's hawt! Mmmmmm... baby!

wow... now that is something impressive!! :o

i didnt understand this technique
    can u explain ..lol

Worst one I had was from the 2nd girl I ever kissed. I was kinda nervous about the whole thing cause I had only kissed one girl before her. She did the whole solid tongue thing with a fierce side to side movement, then when I thought the torture was finally over, she wrapped her lips around mine, and attempted to give my face a blow job...a couple weeks later I found out that her blow job to kiss ratio was around 3:1 >_< go figure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast