+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I go about doing this?

How do I go about doing this?

So there's a girl I'm into and I have no idea how to approach her. If it was a normal circumstance, it wouldn't be a problem. I know her from school, I talked to her once maybe in person and it was kind of brief and I've been friends on facebook with her for a while, but I've never actually spoken to her on it. At this point of knowing her, it's not really possible to see her in person because she transferred to another campus. So..how does one go about getting to know a person better like this without coming off like a creep?

Ask her if she wants to go do something with you....get to know her better.

You don't think that will seem kind of...odd just out of the blue?

Why don't you go for someone who is closer to you? You can get to know her better, but I'm pretty sure distance will eventually become an issue.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Distance isn't an issue, she's in the same area as me. She just goes to a different school now. The issue is that I don't want to come off as a creeper because I've only spoken to her once really.

Okay, maybe you should look for someone else. You either talk to or you don't. If she thinks you are a creeper, then there's nothing you can do. I'd say just risk it and talk to her. If she's not interested, then move on. If you sense she's not interested, she probably isn't. If you sense that she thinks you're a creeper, then you need to move on. Just grow a pair and talk, and **** what she thinks. Just do it.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.