+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she desperate or does she really like me?

Is she desperate or does she really like me?

So there's this girl that I began seeing while my ex and I were on a "break". Long story short I couldn't decided who to pick and ended up breaking it off and then starting it back up again with the new girl that I had met.

Each time SHE contacted me first and we worked something out and began seeing each other again, behind my ex girlfriend's back.

Recently we ended it "for good" (I put it in quotes because she always ends up messaging me back. It's probably the last time though ) and she said that she can't talk to me anymore because she needs time to get over me.

I know that if I really pursued it I could get her back. But does she seem a little desperate to you?

It sounds to me like you both are desperate and are to be honest cowardly for just wanting to get back together because you either cannot find anyone else or your relationship that you had is too familiar for you to move on. It seems like an endless loop that needs to be broken. In this situation, I would blame both of you for such idiocy.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Wow, thanks you're totally right lmfao