+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very helpful ex!

Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    Raze, your sarcastic tone is very helpful.Thank you.
    Everyone already knew you weren't getting back together and you finally took everyone's advice.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Read back on the posts Raze.Thats not what people were saying

You never go back with an ex. I'm no expert, but I at least know that one.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You could save a lot of people on this site a lot of time if you advertised that nugget of wisdom....

You could save a lot of people on this site a lot of time if you advertised that nugget of wisdom....
    It's been a while since I've been on this forum, so I wouldn't expect you to know what I usually post when people are dealing with an "I still like my ex and want to get back together" situation. Like I said before, I'm far from being a relationship expert, but I'm doing my best to recant my experiences and give others the knowledge that I've gained. I've stupidly tried to get back with exes many times and it's caused nothing but misery. When you repeat the same mistakes over and over again and grow accustom to the pain it causes, you finally learn your lesson (as was the case with me).

I tell people not to do that, and they don't listen. You'd be surprised how many people on this forum don't follow advice (myself included; I'm no exception because I have had experiences where I posted and have not followed advice that people were giving me). Hopefully, you've learned your lesson and will never again try to patch things up with an ex.

Yes,its definitely not an experience that I would want to repeat...I'm normally a very rational, sensible preson but this has brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had Love does strange things to people.Especially unrequited love...

Yes,its definitely not an experience that I would want to repeat...I'm normally a very rational, sensible preson but this has brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had Love does strange things to people.Especially unrequited love...
    Most of my life I've dealt with unrequited love. It does suck. It made me depressed a lot, but I guess it makes finding someone who loves you back that much better. I think love is very hard to find and most of the time, people deal with unrequited love (either the male or the female).

Lets hope that all the heartbroken people out there give up the hopeless quest of getting exes back and instead find people who will love them properly

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he is still doing all of this shit because he still wants to be in your life. the worse part is that you are allowing him to do it. yes, i know that it might be either helpful or irritating depending on how you look at it, and my guess is that you're leaning towards the irritated side... not because he does nice things for you, but it's because you don't want him or others to get the wrong ideas. yes, he is an ex, and how he will deal with you with another man probably won't go so well with him. however, to keep himself occupied in your thoughts, he is trying to stay close to your heart. if you want him to stop, you telling him so will probably hurt him, but in this world, you've got to be honest if you want things to change.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Why does he want to stay occupied in my thoughts? The break up was his idea. I do agree with you, I just don't understand why he's doing this!

Raverboy answered your questioned. Look at what he posted.

In my experience exes want you out of their lives as soon ad you break up. They don't insist on staying in your life do that neither of you are in a position to move on. The der I get the more confusing life gets....

That was meant to say "the older I get..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123