+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Internet Relationship (Phone Sex)

Internet Relationship (Phone Sex)

Hi everyone, I have a question about phone sex. I have been in an internet relationship for the past 7 months. I have no qualms about it, it has been going fairly well for the most part. We are both in college and he has other things at school that take up his time so we have not been able to see each other yet. In the 7 months that we have been internet dating, we have had phone sex 3 times. Now, during these 7 months we usually talk either every day or every other day at the least. We talk through video chat, texts, phone calls, and emails. Last week, we had phone sex over video chat. Like I said, it was the third time we'd tried it... but that was Sunday, and today is Friday. I have not heard from him since. The first time we had phone sex he contacted me the next day. The second time he didn't contact me for a few days. But this time it has been 4.5 days and I am wondering if this is something to worry about. I am trying to apply real-life dating principles to this relationship, such as not being available 100% of the time, and not being the one to always contact him first, as well as keep myself busy. I have had several guys tell me that after having sex (phone sex in my case) it is best that the woman continues to go about her normal days and not get clingy or extremely emotional. I am trying not to get emotional or overreact about this, so my question is how long much longer should I wait before I become get worried about him not calling me yet? Should I attempt to hit him up or should I let him come to me? Thanks so much....

Well you really can't apply real life dating to it, because you 2 haven't met in real life.

He could very well be busy, hopefully he will contact you soon.

You should just send him a cute little message, like a "Hey you" or "Hope you're having a good day", keep it simple and don't make it sound something like "OMG YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN DAAAAYS"
    Don't say anything about him forgetting about you or anything like that, it could make things much worse (you don't want to sound clingy, ever)

I hate to break it to you, but I think that if he WANTED to talk to you then he would. OR maybe he is waiting to see if you contact him! I'd go with the latter, but just be mindful that it's been a large number of days and that isn't normal.

I'm about to become a computer engineer and "virtual", "internet relationships", "phone sex" stories is something that make me laugh my ass off! I really don't get it at all why some people think that they actually have something after they turn their webcam or chat room off (or even the game they're playing).
    It's growing anyway and that's a fact.
    I see no other thing than fancy someone online and see her naked live over the webcam, not because I want a "virtual relationship" but because I felt horny and wanted to wank a bit. That's as far as something over the internet can go.
    THIS-IS-STUPID!
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."