+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure about this guy :s

not sure about this guy :s

hiiii guys i would like an advice plssss....ok soi work at an office for like 3 years since i got hired there this guy lets name him "max" always stares at me....i used to have a boyfriend so i didnt really pay attention before....and it was always like that with max i will always find him staring at me and i felt wierd lol....one day in my lunch time a friend introduce him to me and we talked a little not much and he is a very nice person...but u know at work everything is complicated lol he is from another deparment by the way anyways....we had a party at work and he was all over me talking to me and being with me the whole time a few friends saw it and told me that he looks like he likes me but i dont know him like that u know so i ask for his bbm pin# and we started to talk like friends while i was on vacation...and he is a cool guy...the week i went back to work he was all over me again lol....he ask for my personal phone# and he was texting me the whole day for two days straight...he even pass by my desk many times to say hi and at my lunch time too....but than he stop texting me....so i text him the next day asking him if he was mad at me and he said no...and he was texting for a few hours with me but than again didnt text again...he is shy i think...but he never called me or ask me out....while he was texting me he did say he though i look pretty that day....i dont have a boyfriend now, i do think he is cute but i would like to know him first but by him not texting me for a few days i dont understand....i hope u guys have some advices for me thanks by the way im kinda shy too lol

Something tells me he aint shy. Shy guys don't crawl all over a woman at parties and because they are too shy to do that kinda stuff. He also wasn't shy enough to ask for your personal phone number, or pass your desk to say 'hi' to you and often - so I think we can rule shyness out.

He's stopped texting and because maybe he lost interest, or he has another new love interest or perhaps he just wasn't getting enough interest from you.

Don't pay him anymore attention than he pays you. If he does like you or is looking to pursue anything, he will get back in touch.

ur right....thanks....

Never date people you work with...if things go sour so does your workplace.

ur right i should stay away....i will just say hi and bye....dont need more drama at work....