+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do men hurt as much as women after a breakup?

It only hurts when i pee after my last break up.

Quote Originally Posted by small banana View Post
    Good one!

I love how both genders never want to say anything incriminating about their own. Its just pathetic.

Ladies, quite a few of you are really immature little bi**es...really, stop glazing over it.

Are guys that way too? certainly! But stop acting like its MOSTLY guys doing that...

At least WE don't sit around with our friends laughing over a love letter you sent us after a break up... Which my aunt has admitted she did in her youth.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowMike4d4 View Post
    I love how both genders never want to say anything incriminating about their own. Its just pathetic.

Ladies, quite a few of you are really immature little bi**es...really, stop glazing over it.

Are guys that way too? certainly! But stop acting like its MOSTLY guys doing that...

At least WE don't sit around with our friends laughing over a love letter you sent us after a break up... Which my aunt has admitted she did in her youth.

Here mate, if I think my gender are wrong, I will say they are wrong and I don't like that you refer to us women in these forums as bitches, when you aint been here 2 minutes and know nothing about anyone.

Try being a member for longer than 2 minutes and read some of the other threads. No we don't all defend our own gender!

And not all women are your aunt....who did sound like a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by small banana View Post
    Bet it hurts when so much shite tumbles out of your mouth also....TROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    lets leave it at: regardless of gender, it depends on the person and the level of emotional investment in the partner. I've known both cases -- one in which my best friend was nearly having panic attacks because her BF broke up with her (she begged him to get back together) and another in which this was the guy. it is, of course, much more embarssing on the woman's part when she's been hurt and comes crawling back for more..
    You do realize that was sarcastic, don't you? I'm quite happily married.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Here mate, if I think my gender are wrong, I will say they are wrong and I don't like that you refer to us women in these forums as bitches, when you aint been here 2 minutes and know nothing about anyone.

Try being a member for longer than 2 minutes and read some of the other threads. No we don't all defend our own gender!

And not all women are your aunt....who did sound like a little bitch.
    Yeah well, for me its easy to get touchy...I'm...reactive. And frankly this thread is full of women down-playing the behavior of others, it really honestly COMES OFF(pay attention to these two words) as blowing off the behavior of other women.

And did you really think I was directly referring to you? Or even women on this forum? I was speaking in a more all-encompassing sense.

My aunt was only one example and I'm pretty certain she was not and IS not the only woman like that, and I'm very certain there are other's who are like that today.

What I'm saying here is for people to own up to the fact that hey, your gender is less then perfect, and no better then the opposite one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123