+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Move on. Its hard!

How to Move on. Its hard!

We broke up 2 months ago, acted like nothing happened. Had sex for the past two months. New years she started talking to some next man, and told me to move on. She called me today for my bday, asked her to chill out she said no she can't she has a date with the same guy. I was mature told her thats good just be careful and be smart. I told her That I don't care anymore and i don't feel anything for her (when i really do) but to get closure, why did u tell me you love me and the same night you started talking to some random guy. She said that there was no emotion in the past two months, it was only physical. We had to much insecurities in our relationship and she doesnt want that with this next guy. She said she did love me but stopped being in love with me. I told her that i am also talkin to another girl (which i am not) just so that i don't look like a loser trying to hold myself to her. I showed no emotions and i clearly just asked her why this happened so fast, why one night she is having sex with me, then the next day starts talking to someone else. SHE IS IN ALL MY CLASSES!!! so i have to see her everyday starting this week. How do i move on when she is happy with her life, she has someone new, and I am just here, seeing her all the time, she talks to me, i have no girl in my life |(not saying i want one) and i still do love her. How do i move on?

You have to act like all is well for you when you see her. Don't over do it, but when you see her, say "hello, how's everything?" , and kinda keep communication short. If you ignore her, you look bitter and angry. Do your best to show her that you've moved on, even if it hurts on the inside. Since she's in all your classes, just going No Contact cold turkey isn't going to help things much. Outside of class though, it should be no contact whatsoever.

Hope that helps.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

yea i understand. I don't know how people change so quickly. I guess she was just comfortable with me and when she got the opportunity to move on she took it. I hope not every girl is like this because i really want to find someone i can grow with and eventually settle down. I miss her alot and i keep thinking about her. I don't want to, and seeing her in my class and talking to her doesn't help anything. Im lost. So Lost.