+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still heartbroken :(

You need to ask him why he broke up with you, although it sounds as if you have an idea. Perhaps 4 months was a little too early to reveal to him what you did. Not sure.

You should continue No Contact, unless he initiates conversation. If he does, keep it short and sweet, but cordial. If you get aggressive, it could scare him off, as you may appear anxious and desperate. The good thing is that you're looking cool when you're around him. For the relationship to be so short, I find it strange that it's taking you so long to heal. I'm sure it's because you see him so often, though, after I think about it. The way he cut you off was immature, and since he knew how important communication was to you, he owed it to you to at least explain what was going on, especially after time passed and he cooled off a bit (assuming that he was pissed when he first broke things off with you).
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

hi you guys. It's been a while since I've posted here.
    But the situation hasn't changed
    I have to admit, I feel embaressed because I still feel the same way about my ex.
    Oh, and, the situation has changed a bit. The thing is, we are trying to make each other jelaous.
    Let me describe you.
    Few week ago, while I was studying in the library, he came to borrow some books, and while there, he sopted some girl he knew. What a coincidence it was that the girl he knew, sat right next to my table. While producing some obscure sounds that were ment for her (so that she can notice him) he was looking right at me. Well... I figured, he was trying to make me jelaous. Or something. Now I'm going to start to sound like some 13- year old, but: Does that mean he's still into me? Don't give me false hope. Oh, and one more thing, still no contact from eather of us.

Still anybody reading this?
    I really have to get this out of me. A lot has happend since I last posted on here.
    I have a boyfriend now, but I'm still thinking about my ex. All the time. It's really getting awekward now.
    Still no contacto from either of us. It's still on looking though.
    So, now, a friend of mine suggested I should write him an e-mail. Is this a good idea? Somehow I doubt, but my friend keeps on pushing me to write it.
    But the hardest thing is that I still haven't gotten over him, and it's been well over year now
    Help me please!
    oh, and yeah, even though my current boyfriend is a really nice guy (well better than my ex), I don't feel anything. All I can think of is my ex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12