+ Follow This Topic

Thread: NC with ehr but we have kids

NC with ehr but we have kids

As the topic says i no contact with her but we have 2 kids.Me and my ex split in may of 2010 we was together for 8 years.We still talk every now and then still have sex atleast 5-6 times a month.I want to try no contact with her but we have kids how would i go about that.I want her back she just tells me she dont know what she wants.I still love her and want here back i havent given her any space really even when we split cause she will come over and all that.Im done with the games i just want my family back.Also sometimes she will want to be around more,also i told her i was going on dates before and she will be all ms 100 questions and all
    Last edited by karl84; 11-01-11 at 06:27 PM.

Uhm, I think you're (slightly) contradicting yourself. So, what do you want more exactly: NC and move on or have her back? The whole NC thingie is supposed to be just another step in forgetting about your ex, a step that helps you to move on. Why did you break up? How many chances for you to get back together really exist? Think realistically. Also, if you two have kids, NC seems impossible. Even if you won't ever be together anymore, you'll still have to talk to her about your kids - and this will last for quite a while.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "no contact" is not an option when you have children.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ok so no i want my family back.We have 2 kids 5boy and 4girl.It all came to a end cause i had a bi-polar problem which i take meds for now cause i was fine one min then yelling the next which is fixed now.She has a on and off BF that is out of state how do i go about getting her and the kids back all under one roof?She has told me that some of her wants to be with me now and some doesnt she not sure?

It's not possible to go NC cold turkey with kids. If you do, you have to tell your kids very little about what's going on with you, because they will tell your ex. Part of the reason for NC is to create some mystery about yourself in the mind of your ex, hoping that they come crawling back.

Continuously having sex is not going to get the job done, but you already know that.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?