+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A weird 180 this weekend

A weird 180 this weekend

So a friend of mine and I went out last weekend and started talking to two girls at a bar who were from the city we moved to and were home for winter break from college. They both ended up being interesting, and we talked for a few hours. They seemed to be really into us the whole time, but then suddenly toward the end of the night they seemed to be in a big hurry to leave and then kind of blew us off the next couple of days afterward. They gave us their numbers by texting them to us to make sure we got them (their idea) and bought their own drinks so they weren't just attractive girls sitting at the bar trying to con guys into buying them drinks. We didn't say anything overly forward aside from asking if they wanted to hang out the next day or two so I seriously doubt we said anything that may have offended them or made them think we were just douchbags looking to get laid or something.

Everything seemed to be going well. We sat down next to them and were about to start up a conversation and they actually beat us to it. They laughed a lot, brushed their hair back a lot, asked us a lot of questions about ourselves, and the girl I was sitting next to kept touching my arm and brushed up against me a lot when she laughed. It just seemed weird that they were suddenly in a hurry and then pretty much blew us off the next couple of days afterward.
    Last edited by Crispy12; 11-01-11 at 11:25 AM.

And your question is?

Why did they suddenly start acting so different? What's the deal with the sudden change?

End of the night bar was closing exchanged numbers
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Maybe they were drunk....people can become more flirty when drunk. Maybe they spotted 2 better looking guys than you and your mate and they headed off to chat with them? Maybe they were awaiting their boyfriends showing up and they headed off to meet them in the car park?

Who cares why they blew you off? They were 2 strangers you chatted with in a bar for a while and they got up to leave.

Do you expect that you will get with 'every' woman who ever crosses your path, or that every woman who meets you will feel this instant emotional connection to you and won't be able to resist you??? LOL..... And why be bothered about 2 strangers you don't know? Are you desperate for a woman or something?
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 12-01-11 at 09:26 AM.

I think they were just flirty and friendly. You did not ask for a number, or perhaps you said something during the course of conversation that made you look like fools. Perhaps, you said something very silly wihtout even realizing it. Once this guys approached me and he was very entertaining till he claimed that the largest country in the world is Canada. The conversation ended for me right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
    Once this guys approached me and he was very entertaining till he claimed that the largest country in the world is Canada. The conversation ended for me right there!
    HAHAH!!

well, OP, it sounds to me like they were just two girls who were buzzed, flirty, and out to have a good time. Who cares? we have all done stuff like that before.. gone out and had fun conversation with a stranger in a bar. Delete her number and move on..