+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex That Takes Too Long

Sex That Takes Too Long

During sex, fellas, do you ever get bored?

Let’s say your partner is on top, and you’ve been going for about ten or fifteen minutes without you climaxing. The girl isn’t climaxing either but she is enjoying herself, but if you’re not getting closer to finishing, does it feel pointless?

I think I have this hang-up that if sex goes on for too long, I assume the guy is getting bored. I hate guys going down on me because I feel like I’m taking forever, and the guy is just sitting there thinking in his head “Geez aren’t you there yet?”

So guys, do you prefer to finish up quickly? Does sex/oral that takes too long get boring?

Your problem is psychological. You can't enjoy sex because you're constantly wondering, "Oh god, he's so bored, why can't I cum? Is there something wrong with me?" I understand, though. I have a similar problem when I'm putting on a condom - I usually worry, "What if I lose my erection?" and then guess what happens? To answer your question, no, I'm not usually bored during sex and it usually takes me two or three hours to get off myself. There have been times though, where I was irritated/bored because I wasn't in the mood and my ex coerced me into doing her a 'favor'. Needless to say, there I was, between her legs, hoping she'd hurry up so I can continue with whatever I was doing.

Or maybe she needs to cut back on using a vibrator, which can lead to a lack of sensitivity and enjoyment of normal sex.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Sex with me and my wife is never less than 30minutes, and usually over 1 hour... I enjoy pleasuring her and seeing her squirm and scream with pleasure. The longer it lasts, the better it is for me. We usually do some forplay for a bit, sex for a while, perhaps some forplay again, like 69, then perhaps some anal sex, then we finish.

perhaps you need to spice up your sex life and add some new/fun things to do. It seems she takes longer than you, that seems to be a problem for many men... so perhaps get her going before you start intercourse. Perhaps go down on her, or use your hands for a while and kiss her... really anything, but get her going and halfway there before you start in.

me and my wife are constantly thinking of new things to do in bed, and we usually make one purchase a month from a sex shop(either online or in town), we will go and each pickout one or two things we want, either for use on ourselves, or for using on the other. This makes sex fun and exciting, and there is always new things to try. You need to explore sex more, and have more fun with it!
    Last edited by tom84; 14-01-11 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Or maybe she needs to cut back on using a vibrator, which can lead to a lack of sensitivity and enjoyment of normal sex.
    I completely agree with this too. If she is masterbating a lot, that could make her take a long time too(so can sex very often, say once a day or more, can lead to it becomming harder or take longer to orgasm). I have battled masterbation myself, and have almost completely stopped. I know I perform even better when I don't masterbate and save it all for sex.

it's funny, I actually found that sometimes I would think the sex was too long! it would be awesome and then I'd cum, and then I'd just wanna lay there and relax but sometimes I'd have to wait a bit til my boyfriend came. but cumming at the same exact time is hard!

Ten or fifteen minutes? Hah. For someone who enjoys what (s)he's doing, that couldn't be "too long". With my first partner, who was really inexperienced, I used to get bored before even starting. With the second one I could have gone for hours, same as him.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    Does sex/oral that takes too long get boring?
    Never... Oral sex is pretty much never boring. I could lick my wifes pussy and ass for over an hour before my neck or tongue starts getting sore. Sore muscles is what will stop me over time, not getting bored.