+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am I off limits to him?

am I off limits to him?

Me and this man have got talking online occasionally over the past few months, not very often, and we'd seen each other around at clubs every now and then, but 2 days ago we met properly and had a great conversation. Yesterday he started speaking to me online and again, we had a funny, friendly conversation. I'm too shy to start talking to him and he's pretty shy too
    I'm starting to really like him, but first of all I don't know if he feels the same, and second, his friend used to really like me, so even if he does end up liking me I may be off limits.
    Do you think I'm considered off limits to him? He seems to want to be friends, is there any way I can subtly let him know I'm interested?
    Any advice will be really appreciated
    -Lucie

When a shy guy wants to be friends he wants you period. Guys don't be your friend just because.......they want to get with you. So don't drag this out, flirt with him so he can see it's a green light to see you. This off limits thing is BS. It's every man for himself!

Go for it, be honest, and tell him how you feel. I know you are shy but it seems to me that he is interested in you, and don't worry about his friend "the one that liked you" you never dated him, so that's no sweat off your forehead. Go for it =).