+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need an opinion

Need an opinion

Hi I have a close female friend that I had spent a few months giving her space because of what she's been going through and lately since her and I have started talking again I've noticed that she's been looking over at me when I'm at the pub and I've caught her checking me out a few times and when her and I say hello to each other she tends to make body contact with me alot and she's been hugging me when she sees me. I'm really confused as to what's going on because she hasn't flirted with me for months and it seems as if it's started again and I just don't know why. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfan View Post
    Hi I have a close female friend that I had spent a few months giving her space because of what she's been going through and lately since her and I have started talking again I've noticed that she's been looking over at me when I'm at the pub and I've caught her checking me out a few times and when her and I say hello to each other she tends to make body contact with me alot and she's been hugging me when she sees me. I'm really confused as to what's going on because she hasn't flirted with me for months and it seems as if it's started again and I just don't know why. Please help.
    Women expect you to be clairvoyant and just "know."
    So, do what us guys do when we feel a girl likes us that we like back: approach her...
    Make body contact, hug her and talk to her for a while (avoiding her obvious flirting)
    Don't just go up to her and ask her point blank...She's just been through a tough time.

Instead of being direct be there for her and let your actions do the talking (like she is doing with you)
    Ask her out to the movies, walk with her in a park...then you can hold out your hand, say "C'mon" and run towards
    the birds to make em move, to see if she responds to holding your hand. If she does...playfully throw her on the ground
    (stick out one leg behind one of hers, and use both hands on her hips to do it) see how she reacts to your touch
    and find out what the nature of her looking means...you can ask her; so...I've noticed you've been checking me out lately...
    Are you stalking me? (say it playful) Flirt with her and see where it leads you two. It could be nothing, it could be more in the making.

Most women like mystery. If she likes you you'll know by now.
    Show her sides of yourself she didn't know existed.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 18-01-11 at 02:32 AM.

You know what if you like her ask her out. If you don't really care then just enjoy the attention.

You ask her out... she's into you.

it sounds like she's into you!