+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So sad right now.

So sad right now.

I am sooooooo hurt inside. The reason? Every time I go out no guys approach me or even flirt! No guys seem to notice me. I get so jealous of other girls. Advice?

doll yourself up! try to show off by wearing something that compliments your body, or put on a little makeup and get dressed up. maybe try to be more outgoing, flirt with some guys, sometimes you have to get their attention and they won't just come to you!

I'll go out with you, we can get some guys together

Are you doing something you love to do when your having potential of meeting a guy? Or are you just going out where guys are to get noticed? In your interests, hobbies, studies or your general path in life, you will automatically attract a mate because your in the midsts of something your passionate about and a mate would be drawn deeply to that.

If your just looking to get flesh to flesh for fun and no relationships well that takes little to no skill and I wont say anything else about that.

Maybe 'that guy' just hasnt come along. I can tell you that guy wont ever come along when your in the sort of state you seem to be in right now.