+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why she wrote this on facebook ?

Why she wrote this on facebook ?

Hi all please help me,

So yesterday night, my new gf wrote this on her facebook :
    "..how come the memories that I want to forget, become memories that I miss so much..
    But that's what happened.. What a life.."

I know that she talked about her ex, 'coz they were on relationship about 2 or 3 years. And once she cried about her ex in front of my face just half hour after we were on relationship.
    She and her ex still friend on facebook.

I know she's having period right now, but why she wrote that ? She knew I can read that and so does her ex.
    Is she still hoping that her ex want her back ? That's make me worried.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by f1repyro View Post
    Hi all please help me,

So yesterday night, my new gf wrote this on her facebook :
    "..how come the memories that I want to forget, become memories that I miss so much..
    But that's what happened.. What a life.."

I know that she talked about her ex, 'coz they were on relationship about 2 or 3 years. And once she cried about her ex in front of my face just half hour after we were on relationship.
    She and her ex still friend on facebook.

I know she's having period right now, but why she wrote that ? She knew I can read that and so does her ex.
    Is she still hoping that her ex want her back ? That's make me worried.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Without details of the situation, it sounds like she wants her ex back and is either using you as a rebound or a way to annoy him and get him back.

Be very careful. And talk to her about it.

Being on her period is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Do you really wanna deal with this shit? She's not over her ex, so this probably isn't the end of the whining.

You are being used as a rebound for her ex, no doubt.
    I would dump her instantly, and not even by being nice and explaining it.
    I'd send her a FB message back. Write something on her wall like " I am not a rebound tool. We're done, good luck with your ex"

Seriously. The fact that she writes this on her wall is completely disrespectful to you. If you let her do this you have serious problems with your self respect.
    Everybody can read what she writes there. In fact she is insulting you in public and people are thinking " Wow this guy is so inferior "

Dump her instantly, seriously. If you don't, you need serious help

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How do you guys know that stupid emo nonsense was referring to an ex-boyfriend? Are we supposed to actually pay attention to that whiny, cryptic bullshit that people post as status updates? And then decipher it?

Also, OP, you can stop monitoring her menstrual cycle for changes in behavior. It's not going to help you unlock her mysteries or whatever.
    Last edited by MerryH; 19-01-11 at 03:27 PM.

Try to talk her first ....coz it seams she really missing that moments with her ex boyfriend

If things can be better between them your role must be to solve that first if not then you should give her so much comfort and love that she can overcome from the past memories

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. How do you guys know that stupid emo nonsense was referring to an ex-boyfriend? Are we supposed to actually pay attention to that whiny, cryptic bullshit that people post as status updates? And then decipher it?

Also, OP, you can stop monitoring her menstrual cycle for changes in behavior. It's not going to help you unlock her mysteries or whatever.
    The OP specifically said it was about the ex. We're going on the info he provided.

And Merry, a man should always monitor their girlfriend's cycle. That's the time you bribe her affection with ice cream and chocolate and offer her massages.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post

To what else could it be referring Merry? This is very obvious to me.

OP, here's the only plan that really works:

I know this situation. If you ask her about it in private, she will say it's about something else.

That is what drama queens do, they twist and turn things around and post vague stuff so nobody knows who's really involved. And if you ask them discretely, they lie and tell everybody a different story.
    The only way to find out what it means, is to answer to her update in public so she can not lie. Because everybody is watching

Type something like " If you are still coping with these feelings, you should have told me this from the start"
    If you say that, she has to clarify her BS in public. By typing that, you insinuate that you know what it means and she has to disagree with you if you are wrong.

Whereas if you ask her an open question like " what does that mean?" she is going to look for an other very vague answer that could mean anything.
    If you insinuate what it means, it is harder for her to deny it because her ex is watching with you
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 19-01-11 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mydearvalentine View Post
    Try to talk her first ....coz it seams she really missing that moments with her ex boyfriend
    Sorry buddy, I totally disagree with you. Talking to her discretely will make her lie. She'll say "don't worry, it's about my mother" or something in that range

i agree w/ MerryH, these could be song lyrics or something. most people (at least adults) that i know do not post things that are actually really personal on facebook, just something cryptic or provocative or whatever to get other people's attention. if you guys are seriously posting clues about deep inner feelings or looking for clues about deep inner feelings via facebook, then, i'm sorry, but you seriously need to grow up...unless you're both like 13 or something, maybe then it would be normal?

Forget about the FB status update, - she obviously aint over her ex and despite the FB status.

She was with him 2, 3 years - cried because of him when you two were together??

Sorry but if a new partner cried over his ex and after we got together...he wouldn't be my bf.

You are a rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by gigigi4 View Post
    i agree w/ MerryH, these could be song lyrics or something. most people (at least adults) that i know do not post things that are actually really personal on facebook, just something cryptic or provocative or whatever to get other people's attention. if you guys are seriously posting clues about deep inner feelings or looking for clues about deep inner feelings via facebook, then, i'm sorry, but you seriously need to grow up...unless you're both like 13 or something, maybe then it would be normal?
    If you are going to post lyrics on your wall because you like them, you always realize that people can misinterpret them. So you don't post them unless you want to make something clear.
    His GF wants to make something clear without literally saying it. She likes to cause drama and uses vague status updates to achieve this

Nobody posts " I can't live if living is without you" etc because they like the song. But if you ask them, that is always the excuse they come up with.
    It is extreme attention seeking behavior but it is also a clear sign that she wants other people ( I assume her ex) to think about her without literally saying it.

I would take offence too, and I would not hide it.
    You are a rebound, a tool to get over her ex and she is running over you in public

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or course it's about her ex. She still loves him, she isn't over him and entered a relationship with you far too early. MY guess he dumped her and she just wanted SOMEONE, and that someone was you.

This situation is easily fixed.
    Do you "keep" her for your own selfish needs while she yearns for her ex to take her back? (because THIS is what is happening)
    Sure, she also decided to be with you but she royally screwed this up.

Be a man, and talk to her.
    Tell her you understand that she still has feelings for her ex. -It is completely understandable...BUT
    It isn't acceptable to you that she begin a new relationship on a foundation of feelings she still has for someone else
    While being with you.

Then you dump her and tell her when you are finally over that guy: you let me know.
    If you are man enough to be a supportive friend and not post here 2 days later saying, "I can't just be her friend I love too much!!!" Or
    "It's killing me she likes another guy while still being with me!!!!" Then be there for her. If you can't severe all ties and move forward: She doesn't want you.

Personally I'd tell her the above part in bold and then break up, and break all contact until SHE realizes what she did
    and apologizes to me for her own selfishness.

She didn't even bother to keep such stuff in private or between the two of you.
    Did you ask her about this status? How came she shares it with all facebook and didn't tell you?

There is nothing to talk about with her. If she is not over her ex, then she souldn't be in relationship with you. And she isn't even trying hard enough to get over him.
    You need to get out, because you deserve to be girl's priority, not second best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast