+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why are you guys like this?!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LOL so I only broke up with my boyfriend a week ago. already I have these old guy friends/hookups coming out of the woodwork trying to text me all the time and ask to hang out. even new ones I'm just meeting, and who have girlfriends... what the hell? and one of my ex's old friends who he doesn't talk to anymore got a drink with me tonight and tried to kiss me... it's like seriously, I just got over this breakup and I'm not into anybody right now, not for awhile... and it's like I'm trying to fling them all off of me. it's fun to get the attention again but it's so overwhelming... I need my space! LOL
    Those guys are like that because they are either ignorant or are exactly like you.

How dare you generalize like that. What's wrong with you?

exactly like me? how does that make any sense? and nothing is wrong with me, I was simply stating what happened after I broke up with my boyfriend. it wasn't meant to offend anybody, y'all need to take a chill pill

Girls can be friends with guys but guys can't be friends with girls. They are ALWAYS waiting for an opportunity to get into your pants. Seriously. Those "friends" aren't really friends.
    Spammer Spanker

thank youuuu! someone gets it! it's like, I can't even talk to these guys without them bringing up the option of hooking up. and I know it's on their mind even if they don't say it!

zzzzzzzzooooooooom!!!! right over her head.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Girls can be friends with guys but guys can't be friends with girls. They are ALWAYS waiting for an opportunity to get into your pants. Seriously. Those "friends" aren't really friends.
    Totally wrong.

So from now on, be more particular about whom you let in close to your personal space. I'm constantly amazed at how long women will allow guys to keep them on deck, calling them friends. Are they there for you when you need them? No.

Look, I LOVE guys, but you have to be realistic about your expectations of them. Protect yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Totally wrong.
    Prove me wrong.
    Spammer Spanker

exactly like me? how does that make any sense? and nothing is wrong with me, I was simply stating what happened after I broke up with my boyfriend. it wasn't meant to offend anybody, y'all need to take a chill pill
    Maybe it's y'alll (you and your period) who need to take a chill pill and some motrin after, ever consider that? Hmmmmm?

Google, "ladder theory" lol

Yeah, yeah. Heard it. I know that even the ugliest girl can get into bed with a pretty hot guy if he's feeling the need. The other way around? Never.
    Spammer Spanker

thank youuuu! someone gets it! it's like, I can't even talk to these guys without them bringing up the option of hooking up. and I know it's on their mind even if they don't say it!
    I'm not here to claim that they may be under the impression that you're a ho or that you are an enormous ho or whatever. If people in this thread have alluded to it then that's on them.

If you are a ho, that has yet to be completely proven, though evidence does correlate that attention ho's more often than not will engage in lewd sexually promiscuous behavior.

This later leads to chlamydia and other nasty infestations of the vagina.

Do you practice safe sex everyday with multiple partners through out the week? Safe sex is important!

Let's not lose site of that gang, what this is really about and Ashley here can attest to is that safe sex when having sex with strangers is the only sensible option, hopefully Ashely is not irresponsible.

Yeah, yeah. Heard it. I know that even the ugliest girl can get into bed with a pretty hot guy if he's feeling the need. The other way around? Never.
    you cant define ugly. its in the eyes of the beholder. once you steal a girls heart even if your butt ugly(to every 1 else) they'll pick something nice to focus on.

Prove me wrong.
    You are wrong. I have a lot of female friends I don't have any interest on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast