+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need you Advice.. Plz help...

Need you Advice.. Plz help...

I think, I'm not a good lover not a good husband. plz I really need your help.

There was a one sided love, I loved a girl from the year 1995 which was engaged with someone else. I know that person well and I had no problem as I love my girlfriend.
    She was aware that I love her but she behaved like a friend and I had no any problem as I wanted to see her happy.
    She also asked me to exchange their gift to each other and I did that as I lover her.

I got married with a lovely girl and was very happy with my married life.
    But after few years ( after 2 years of my marriage ) her boyfriend died and fter 2 years of his death and after 4 years of my marriage, she told me that "I also Love you and I already left that boy 1 year ago before his death."
    I loved her from my childhood so immediately accepted her proposal and we talked regularly..
    We live very near in a same colony and she know very well my wife.

I was very happy that I got my lost love and everything was going smoothly.
    But after 3-4 months my G'f asked me that can you leave you wife for me? and if you really love me, don't keep any relation with your wife and many things like that.
    She is very anger girl so my friends suggest me that tell her "YES" if she asks you anything and I told her yes that I can leave my wife, I can't live without you and I will marry you..

I also felt that she loves me too much and feels bad after hearing about my wife so I didn't keep any relationship with my wife for a year, no any physical, verbal, means we were on same bed like strangers.

Once she asked me that will you marry me? and I told that it is no possible to marry you as you know that I have a daughter and wife and I can't left them, although I love you very much but my wife and my daughter is my responsibility so I don't think it is a good decision.
    Then she asked me that why you promised me that you will marry me or you can do everything for me? and I had no any word to say as it was my fault.
    I also like my wife as she did everything for me and learns me good and bad thing, helped in each step... and still she don't know anything that I'm engaged with someone else..You can say it was my fault but that was one sided love from my childhood so I continued..

Now she says that don't keep any relationship with your wife until I would get married ..

Each time when my G'f talks me she ask one thing that "what is your relation in the bed with your wife?" and I have no answer for her.

Now when we talk, she abuses me without any big reason, slapped me once and every time says something bad about me, i.e. you are the worst buy among your friends, my first b'f was far better than you, you are the worst fault of my life..and also tells bad words for my wife and family with her friends and me too..

She is a rich girl and everytime she tells me about her car, her house, her any expansive things which I don't like but don't tell anything as she is very angry girl..

Now we have a relationship only for quarrel and nothing in it, I don't think she love me. Everytime when we talk she pick any reason to quarrel and abuses me and I don't tell any single word..

Now with her behave I don't like to go restaurant or movie and she tells me that, yes I know you have everything in your home, your wife, your daughter then why why you need me and abuses me.

I'm very confused in this relationship.. I need your help.. I have only negative things in my mind and can't keep concentrate in my works..

Just wanna to know if I didn't left my wife for my g'f,was this a bad decision? I'm Right or Wrong?

I need your help, this is very serious problem, it is everytime in my mind that I'm wrong or right?

Plz advice...

You are in a very sticky position, but you must leave this girl and return to your family. Your family needs you. Your wife seem to have been patient with you and you haven't posted anything to say that she behaves badly etc. Try to forget your gfriend, she means you no good.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson