+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why are you guys like this?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Prove me wrong.
    Prove ME wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    You are wrong. I have a lot of female friends I don't have any interest on.
    That's because you're a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    That's because you're a virgin.
    I doubt that would change were I not one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Girls can be friends with guys but guys can't be friends with girls. They are ALWAYS waiting for an opportunity to get into your pants. Seriously. Those "friends" aren't really friends.
    LOL...nice to see you post Giga ...

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    I'm not here to claim that they may be under the impression that you're a ho or that you are an enormous ho or whatever. If people in this thread have alluded to it then that's on them.

If you are a ho, that has yet to be completely proven, though evidence does correlate that attention ho's more often than not will engage in lewd sexually promiscuous behavior.
    LOL, so now I'm a hoe because I DON'T want to hook up with a bunch of guys? that sure makes alot of sense. next time you're gonna try to bash me or call me a hoe or say I need attention, etc., why don't you at least learn how to spell my name right?

^Just ignore the name calling and insulting Ash. That is why it is done...to get a rise out of you.

You are doing nothing that anyone else doesn't do in these forums (giving advice and sharing your experiences and thoughts on matters)

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Totally wrong.
    No, it's not "totally" wrong.
    Look up what the word total means...

It is usually true, but not completely or totally true.
    There are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    Maybe it's y'alll (you and your period) who need to take a chill pill and some motrin after, ever consider that? Hmmmmm?
    Someone is puuuuurrrrrtttttyyyy darn butthurt in here?

You are wrong. I have a lot of female friends I don't have any interest on.
    Are they *ugly* to you?
    Do they wear paper bags over their heads?
    Having a LOT of female friends sounds sort of fishy, why is that?
    Is it because you get along better with females? Is there a shortage of brosquitos in your neck of the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LOL, so now I'm a hoe because I DON'T want to hook up with a bunch of guys? that sure makes alot of sense. next time you're gonna try to bash me or call me a hoe or say I need attention, etc., why don't you at least learn how to spell my name right?
    Speakerspoke doesn't make any sense.
    Don't invest your time and energy into people who CLEARLY haven't read your posts NOR understand the clear
    message you send out with each post...Seriously, now...(right over their heads) as someone had said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Is it because you get along better with females? Is there a shortage of brosquitos in your neck of the woods?
    HAHAHA you crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    HAHAHA you crack me up
    You're killing me smalls!
    I remember (back in the days of old) circa 1996-7 I had a plethora of female friends, acquaintances...
    I didn't really have many buds, just a couple of good friends but my clique was comprised of the most hottest and most
    vain alumni my HS has ever had (possibly) Anyway my internal confidence didn't rely on MY self- it relied on THEM being around me
    the constant flirting, the naturally smooth skin, sexy voice, their sensuality...I relied on this for so long I never knew what it felt like
    to rely on myself and to generate a feeling of contentment for myself...

Most guys are dogs...I was once one of those superficial playa type of bone-heads ya know?
    With an open mind, and countless experiences that told me what I was doing was wrong I submitted to what I feel is a higher
    standard/way of living: being good, doing good things, kindness empathy, compassion, being humble and loving people.

To me: life is a gift. People are a gift and we should all appreciate each other because I do feel we're all connected in a spiritual way.
    Since I've come to this self realization I haven't lied, I don't intentionally hurt people BUT I've got issues with bullies or when people
    intentionally hurt/demean people...When this happens that sound from the Movie Kill Bill when Uma Thurman's character sees Hannah's character
    *you know* that siren sound!!!

This one time while shopping I heard this 8 year old girl talking back to her grandma, rolling her eyes, making fun of the
    fact she was hard of hearing...I just looked her in the eye and told her how disrespectful she was and that her grandma's time here is limited, that
    she should cherish all the time she shares with her because one day she won't be her any longer and all of that guilt will eat her up inside when
    she realizes her actions hurt her grandma's feelings...The grandma with tears in her eyes thanked me and hugged me, it felt so good to defend her...Even better
    was the moment after I walked away I say the little girl apologize to her grandma and the grandma had the biggest smile on her face...

Yeah, I know it's corny but this is what I feel the world needs. Kindness and affirmation, not arguing, anger, bitterness or
    meaningless sex...I'm crazy right?

Are they *ugly* to you?
    Do they wear paper bags over their heads?
    Having a LOT of female friends sounds sort of fishy, why is that?
    Some of them are ugly to me, others are hot to me. None wear paper bags (not any time I've seen them at least). And it's probably because I find talking more entertaining than watching stupid soccer.

Some of them are ugly to me, others are hot to me. None wear paper bags (not any time I've seen them at least). And it's probably because I find talking more entertaining than watching stupid soccer.
    I see, but I think the fact you're a virgin may preclude the advice from experienced people with the opposite sex to take any significant meaning
    for you at this time in your life...Are you saying that your male friends would rather watch soccer 24/7?

I see, but I think the fact you're a virgin may preclude the advice from experienced people with the opposite sex to take any significant meaning
    for you at this time in your life...Are you saying that your male friends would rather watch soccer 24/7?
    I don't know if that would really change anything, but if it ever changes, we'll see. And my male friends pretty much go to watch soccer every time they go out, so yeah, most of the times, I don't like to be with them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast