+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What now?

What now?

It's been almost 2 months since we have seen each other. I agreed calling it off was probably right. Now we're emailing and I'm not sure what to do. He's angling to reconnect and then he's distant. I still care but don't want the back and forth. He either wants me or he doesn't. Is that too much to ask?

No it's not, I think you should ask him straight up what is intentions are. Then you decide you next move.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

No it's not.

And it isn't worth the head fck.

No kidding! I am really trying to get past all of this!

No it's not to much to ask and he shouldn't be leading you on like that you have to stand your ground and ask him what he wants.

Ask him a direct question. If he answers with anything but a direct answer, cut him off again.

Being in love and feeling that joy is great ONLY if the other person isn't dragging you along in a cloud of confusion, which from the looks of this situation, he's doing just that. Then it's torture, depression, and nobody's original idea of love are those things. Sacrifices must and should be made, but not when the whole foundation of the relationship is one big "I DON'T KNOW", which it seems like is going on here.