+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friends with benefits

friends with benefits

after being friends with benefits for the past 4 years is it just still that or did feelings grow??? really hoping someone can help me with this question

Quote Originally Posted by erikasmith1982 View Post
    after being friends with benefits for the past 4 years is it just still that or did feelings grow??? really hoping someone can help me with this question
    Ok, I'll play your silly game...

Is it just that, or did feelings grow?

well, was it on and off or continuous? I can't imagine just being friends with benefits for 4 years straight and feelings not growing... unless it was an off and on thing. And how are we supposed to tell you if you have feelings for someone else?! You think we have ESP or something?

well we've been friends with benefits for 4 long years and i've never been with a guy like that for that long.... we work together and he has told one of my co-workers that he does like me but its complicated cuz he does have a girlfriend, i have a boyfriend too but we were both together before our significant others showed up.... and we have managed not to end things hmmmmmm :S what do you think?

you're both wrong for cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriends with each other. I don't know what to say now

[QUOTE=ashley89;668010]well, was it on and off or continuous? I can't imagine just being friends with benefits for 4 years straight and feelings not growing... unless it was an off and on thing.

It was off and on but we both see each other every day. im kinda wondering of guys can get feelings from being friends with benefits for that long period time?

Yes. Did it happen to you or him? How should we know?

i kinda fell for him so now i dont know what to do with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by erikasmith1982 View Post
    i kinda fell for him so now i dont know what to do with the situation.
    That's a different question entirely.

If all you have done is lie on your back and for four years, yes, it's still a 'friends with benefits' thing......which has also crossed over to cheating.

You don't know what to do with the situation? I don't know, either. It's a crap situation for all involved.

If I personally woke up in such a pit, I would count on honesty and open communication to get back to a healthy place. But I would expect some short term pain in the journey.

Come clean to your bf, understanding that you may lose him because you have been cheating on him since the day you met. Wow.

Come clean to your fwb, understanding that you may lose him because he just wants ready access to sex and you have falen in love with him.

Come clean with yourself, decide what you want your life to be and refuse to settle for long-term arrangements that do not allow for self-respect and self-honesty.

Cheating aside...

#1 You've been doing this for 4 years... Thats longer than most relationships

#2 He told your coworker he likes you and you said you have fallen for him.... easy answer right?

Break up with your significant others and spare them the dishonesty already and get with each other.
    Love and Inspiration - www.loveninspiration.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Inspiration/182247438490558

so...your both cheating on your partners?? I don't believe in cheating, so i'm not going to help you with this one..slowly walking away from this thread