+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I try again?

Boy is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Should I try again?

Hi,

3 months ago I dated a girl which I know quite a lot of time and the date was not going well.
    I was forcing topics for conversation, but it's not me, I'm not the person who likes talking much, neither does she.
    I wanted it to work that much that I just forgot to be the way I am.
    I tried hard not to have any silence moment during the date, which really messed everything up ):

After the date we never talked to each other.
    I want to try it again, I always wanted, but after the date I felt ashamed and bad that I wasn't myself and that it didn't work.

On the one hand, I'm afraid that I'll find out that it still doesn't work,
    On the other hand, I don't want to feel that I might have missed something.
    She really has more than what I could ask for in a girl.

What do you think?

Thanks.

She is not THE ONE for you. Move on

Boy is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Can you explain?

It was easier for me to talk about things with my ex. girl friend, but it didn't work out eventually as I wasn't in love with her.

I AM in love with this woman I mentioned in the first post, but it went really bad in this date.
    Because I'm in love with her, I want us to be together, but I'm afraid it's just not it.
    Last edited by Boy; 26-01-11 at 05:30 PM.

i think that since she accepted your first date she is interested .......dont be ashamed dont worry these things happen all the time to everyone who has a crush at heart man. In my opinion give it a go!. this time try to be your self as possible, try to bring conversations which will involve her, try to pick topic which involve her , which she likes!!!.
    good luck !!!

I am not sure if what you are really feeling is love since you don't know much about her yet. You may love her hair, body,smile, the way she carries herself etc. but it's hard to love someone who you barely know. That being said, I would give it a try again, but have the date at a place where you won't have to do much talking, maybe a movie or a ball game, or something like that where you can just say a few words here and there if necessary. If she accepts the invite, then chances are, she likes you too. Don't overdo it!
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

give it a go, she obviously likes you as she went on firts date, what have you got to loose?? Nothing. If you don't try you will never know.

ummmm....you had a date where you obviously didn't 'click' and you claim to be deeply in love with this girl. how did you decide that? if you couldn't talk to her on a date, it can't be based on talking to her at work or another setting. there is nothing substantial here except you are in lust, not love.

yet your ex whom you can talk to, you broke up with her because you weren't in love with her?

you need some help figuring out the difference between fantasy lust obsession AND loving relationship. you are living in la la land