+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he into me or not?

is he into me or not?

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all in good spirits (SORRY THIS IS LONG)

I am 24 years old, HE is 27. We met just over a month ago on an adult website-YES I KNOW..PLEASE DONT GIVE ME A LECTURE ABOUT IT!! I have NEVER been on one of those sites before and just wanted to give it ago. Anyway, we started talking online and on the phone. We met and we just "clicked"..we really did. I couldn't believe how similiar we here or how cute he was. We started "seeing" each other every single day for about 2.5 weeks. We would go to the beach, go for walks, make dinner together. He told me that he liked me and vice versa...
    We had a small argument over something stupid, so he told me that we should have "space", that we were "hanging out too much" and that he couldn't believe how attatched he was getting to me so soon. So, i gave him space and then i called him a few days later. We had another stupid argument (because the other one had gone unresolved) and he told me we shouldn't see each other anymore. I messaged him telling him that i was deleting his number and deleting him on facebook. He messaged me back saying it was immature and i didn't reply. (That was about 10 days ago)

A few days ago, i messaged him a casual message, asking him how he was (on fb). He replied instantly and we started chatting again. That night he rang me and we spoke for hours on the phone. Not once did we talk about our argument-we just started talking about life and things. He messaged me as soon as we got off the phone. It said "now that was awesome"

I saw him 2 nights ago. We went for a long walk. He asked if he could kiss me...we kissed..it felt a little awkward (it did for him too, but apparently not in a bad way) i guess because of what happened?
    We went back to his house and he made me dinner. We had a fun night...i ended up staying at his house and woke up the next morning. We hugged and kissed and everything felt great.He told me that he had been thinking of me non stop and that he was so happy that we were talking again.. BUT....his messages through the day were a little straight to the point...he was going on holiday the following day and he messaged me that night saying that he'd call me when he got back (hes away for 4 days). I rang him straight away (i needed to tell him something-not relevant) and we spoke for about 5 minutes...he told me he had to go..then i noticed that he went straight on fb! He started talking to me on fb and so i asked what he was doing that night. He told me he was just chilling at home...if he "liked me" wouldn't he have wanted to spend time with me then-seeing as he was going away? I haven't heard from him in almost 2 days...(his phone is off)

I am so confused...arrg..what is going on?
    Last edited by ames; 27-01-11 at 10:42 AM.

Why would he get serious with someone when he's going on a trip, probably to party and hit on chicks. He's keeping himself single. Like I always say "If it doesn't feel right, then it's not". Lets face it, this is not the ideal situation and it's no where near the relationship you are wanting....better keep looking.

he is going away with his mum for 4 days...

Lets see here. You met on an adult web site. He threw you a few lines a lot of which could of been lies. He got him some and now hes being distant towards you.

I think you can figure this out on your own!

Do whats in your heart or you will regret it.

Best of luck. ~Brian~