+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls like mean guys?

Girls like mean guys?

I dont, get it. I met this girl not to long ago and we were just talking. She said she really liked me and what not and we were hanging out quite abit, but then boom she falls madly in love with one of my ******* friends. And to tell you waht kind of ******* he is... I remember him basically having a intimate relationship with two girls at once. He would call one while he was drunk and cuss the crap out of them and they would still stay with him. ""confused"" Anyways now she likes him , of course hes going for her because he has no heart or soul. And what i dont also get is that he is like the kind of guy that does not take care of himself at all, doenst shave, is basically a alcholic, and smokes. The only thing i do is drank, and thats on weekends if any at all. And im completly sweet to girls and i dont get in there space. Maybe its just a local thing? or sluts or something? any comments?

haha.....the "Nice guys finish last" problem.

Trust me when I say this - Loose, immature and foolish chicks always fall for the class A bastards in the world. I could go into why and how this works, but I don't really feel like it

But! Chicks dig a guy with confidence. That's why they score like they do. They might be the ugliest POS's in the world, but all it takes is a little cockiness and they are getting somewhere.

The solution? Stop being such a pussy sweetheart all the time with the ladies. The more you try to be their "friend", the faster you will realize that that is all you are ever going to be.

The faster you let a girl know (either through your actions or your words) that you are interested in her romantically/emotionally/(even physically), the faster that's the direction the relationship takes.

And the more you shower her with "goody 2-shoes" flowers and poetry is the faster you head into that "Nice guy" department from which there is no escape.

I'm not saying be an A-Hole all the time to women, (Even though I had a former roomate that was an ugly prick and pulled all kids of ass.....but remember what I said about loose chicks ) but perhaps you need to simply work on some more confidence and moving towards the direction of "dating" and not being "a sweetheart."

I might not be right 100% of the time, but you can be damn sure that's "mostly" the way things work in life.

Sure, the "Nice guy" will occasionally come around eventually, but most of the time its the cocky guy that gets the pountang.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -

[URL=http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html]P.S. Here's a link to one of the funnier things I have read on the web. Kinda fits your situation. Tell me what you think [/URL]
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Cybog. Women are always attracted to "A Challenge."
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Thanks for the information and advice and the link you posted was pretty funny.

"This is for that time she left 40 urgent messages on your cell phone, and when you called her back, she spent three hours painstakingly dissecting two sentences her boyfriend said to her over dinner."

I've gotten that one before, lol

You don't have to be mean to be wanted. You just have to be unattainable.

[url]http://moeburn.homelinux.com/charm.html[/url]
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I think all this is true to some extent.. but only to an extent. Girls may initially be attracted to "unattainable" guys, but eventually they get exhausted from the chase. You gotta give them something to hold on to.

This Nice guy has no problem with challenges. I tend to win and I feel good about it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?